Taemin: "Damn you're thick!"

I thought about this one shot, oddly, after I noticed a hole in my jeans on the inside of my thigh 🙄🙄 so the main theme for this is "Being thick is all fun and games until your jeans rip" Enjoy 😂💯

You and Taemin were driving home one night after having a casual dinner together. You guys never really dressed up for dinner unless it was something special such as an anniversary or a birthday. As you looked down at your phone while Taemin drove, you noticed a hole on the inside of your thigh in your jeans.
'Fuuuccckkkk!!'
Being thick is great until this sort of thing happens. And it had to be your favorite jeans right? You sighed aloud and slumped in your seat.
"What's wrong Jagi?" Tae asked while placing his hand on your left thigh.
"Sometimes having big thighs is stressful." You replied with a small smile.
"What do you mean?" He laughed as he pulled into the driveway of the house.
"Tae I'm TELLIN you! Being thick is great but my jeans always rip!"
"Where?" He asked.
"Look, right where your hand is, ikeo." (Here)
He smirked slightly and poked your thigh through the opening. He laughed at it making you a bit upset.
"Yah! Knock it off!" You yelled.
"Wae?" He suddenly whispered while sticking his finger in further to touch other parts of your body.
"YAH!" You yelled embarrassed and slapped his hand away.
"I'm just kidding!" He laughed.
You rolled your eyes and walked inside.

As you unlocked the door, Taemin followed behind you. After the door shut you heard him say behind you, "Damn you're thick!"
You quickly turned around and he was staring at your figure while covering his mouth with his hand.
"Taemin ah!"
"Look at my baby! Lookin all fine! That's mine." He walked up to you and took you in his arms.
"Yah, stop it..." you said feeling funny after he said that. You were still just embarrassed about the hole and that it was so big it stretched around to the back of your leg.
"I'm not making fun of you Jagi." Taemin said in your ear.
"I love how thick you are. It's a lot more fun at night too."
"Taemin!" You looked up at him and he quickly caught your lips in the moment.

Taemin's kiss was passionate yet hungry as he grabbed your ass in the process.
"Being thick isn't a problem. You're perfect." He said. He finished by a small tap on the ass and walked into the living room.
"Come watch a movie with me."
He suddenly went from being super manly to super adorable.
You smiled and walked over to him and sat down beside him as he wrapped his arm around your waist, resting his hand on your bottom.

"By the way. You're gonna have to throw those away after today. Cause they're gonna be ripped even more after I'm done."

Sorry it's short but I hope you guys liked it! 🤗😂

Please don't forget to read my new Jungkook story and my Jimin story! 💕💕