Key- I Need You

I always felt lost just wondering by myself. Whenever he was gone I felt like I couldn't handle living with myself. I know it sounds weird but he knows me better than I know myself. What do I wanna do today? Idunno. What do I like to do? Idunno. Is there any interests of mine that could give me something to do? I don't know. If he was here he would know how to make this day shine with light.

Key was away in France. He goes there quite often. But I can never go with him. He wanted me to but I have no money. I saw him post pictures from time to time on social media but it just made me sad. He's having fun and I'm here bored as ever.

Later that night there was a knock at my door along with a ring of the doorbell. I walked over curiously and looked through the peep hole.
"Key Oppa!" I smiled brightly and opened the door quickly.
"Hey ___!" He smiled at me.
"You're back early!" I smiled and let him in.
"Well I missed you a lot. I even bought you a gift."
I smiled timidly as he handed it to me.
"But don't open it yet. Let's talk first." He said grabbing my hand and leading me to the living room.

"What have you been doing?" He asked.
"Nothing." I slumped. "I don't even know what I like. I haven't done anything since you left cause idunno what to do."
"You like Basketball. Why didn't you go to one of Minho's games? He had one 2 days ago."
I do like basketball huh?
"You like to window shop. Why didn't you go with someone?"
Wow. He really knows me better than I know myself.
"Oppa. Thank you." I said openly.
"Hm? Why?"
"You know me so well and I'm glad I know you. Thank you for all you've done for me. And thank you for the gift, can I open it now?" I smiled.
"Go ahead." He smiled and pinched my cheek before wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

I felt so close to him and my heart was beating. I always felt like that when he's close to me. I need him. Without him I feel lost. What would I do without him?
I opened the present and inside the small box was a key.
"What's this for?" I asked as I held the sparkling key.
He smiled and took it in his free hand. He placed the tip of they on my chest and rotated it 90 degrees as if unlocking something.
"Let me in okay?"

"I want in. I want you to trust me with you heart." He smiled while getting closer.
I smiled and decided to agree to his request.
"Feel free to come in anytime."
"Good. Expect me around a lot sweetie. I'll always be here to protect you. And if you need me because you feel lost, hand me the key and let me in." He then gently kissed me with his soft lips I longed for.
It's nice to have him. He knows me more than anyone. And I'm glad I let him in.