An... Applin? (Guruminshipping)

A fluffy oneshot where it's Valentine's day, and Liko is unsure how to confess her feelings to Dot until she gets some dating advice from Orla and Mollie.

-------

I was deep in a peaceful sleep... that was until I heard a knock on the door. I was so tired for some reason, but I didn't quite know why.

But because I didn't want to seem impolite by not answering the door, I rolled out of bed and slumped over to the door. I opened it to find on the other side was Roy.

"Good morning, Liko!" He said, his voice full of energy.

"Good morning, Roy," I replied, my voice sounding the complete opposite.

"Do you know what day it is?" He asked.

"Uhhhh no, why?" I responded.

"Well, it's Valentine's Day!" He exclaimed.

"It's Valentine's Day already?!" I asked.

I ran back into my room to find my Sprigatito calendar, and he was the right. The box that I hadn't ticked off was the 14th of February.

I ran back, but now I was really panicking....

"So, have you got anything for Dot yet?" He asked.

"D-dot?" I stuttered, "W-why Dot?"

"Come on, it is obvious you like her!" He responded, smiling at me smugly.

My mind blowed when I heard that. I know I'm very panicky and blushed when I am around her, but I didn't know my feelings were THAT obvious!

"Yes... I do like her!" I admitted, sighing.

"So let me ask again, have you got anything for Dot yet?" He asked once again.

"I didn't even know it was Valentine's Day today, of course I haven't!" I responded.

I then walked back into my bedroom and started walking up and down, panicking about what I should do. I couldn't just go up to Dot and find she has gotten something for me, but I haven't for her, I would hate myself forever if I did.

"Maybe you should get some help from Orla and Mollie!" Roy suggested.

"Why them?" I asked.

"They are like the resident lesbians of The Rising Voltacklers, and they also have a lot more dating experience than any of the others!" Roy explained.

"I guess you are right..." I sighed, "I'll do it!"

I waved goodbye to Roy and then ran out of my bedroom and straight to the dining room. Conveniently, it was only Mollie and Orla in that room, and they were flirting too.

I crept up to them and waited next to them but the two were so lost in each other's eyes that they couldn't see me standing there, I guess that is what it looks like to have a partner you love a lot.

"Uhhhhh... hello!" I suddenly said, waving and smiling awkwardly.

The two turned around and spotted me before both of their faces went as red as a Tomato Berry.

"Oh, h-hey Liko!" Orla stuttered.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you two, but I need some advice!" I exclaimed, but then added, "Please?"

"What's it about?" Mollie asked in her usual, nonchalant tone of voice, as if what she had been doing with her girlfriend in front of me hadn't embrassed her.

"I want to confess to someone, but I d-don't know how..." I answered, starting to go red with embrassment.

"Dating advice? Well, no problem since me and Molls are experts!" Orla said, giving a thumbs up with one hand and using the other to put her arm around her pink haired girlfriend, which made said girlfriend blush.