It's Lovely To See You Again, My Dear (Heattagshipping)

A fluffy Heattagshipping oneshot where Conway is struggling to find someone to date, so he decides to try out some dating apps, and as he does so, he ends up finding his very first love, Dawn.

This idea was one I put as an example of how to write a detailed request (which a few of you definitely didn't read), and then @LogicalLillian379 requested me to do it, so here we are!

------

Conway's POV:

I have had my heart broken many times, but I never give up. I keep on trying to find a girl who loves me back, but I have come to terms that are almost impossible.

But I believe in the impossible, so one day, I decided to download a dating app to my Rotom Phone. And I found myself scrolling on it for a while because I couldn't find any girls that I found attractive.

That or I could tell they wouldn't like me...

But then, a miracle happened! The next girl that appeared on my screen had long, blue hair with yellow hairpins on either side. She was wearing a black jumper and pink scarf and had the cutest smile on her face. And at the very bottom of the screen, it was revealed very obviously that it was Dawn!

Back a while ago, I first met Dawn, and I would like to think we got along quite well. But there was this one time I tried to ask her out on a date, and she declined.

Well, maybe she might have had a change of heart now. So I swiped right and decided to wait a little while for a notification to say if she had accepted or declined.

And to my suprise, she had swiped right too. She also left me a message, so I clicked on the notification... to receive this "blessing":

Dawn:
What the hell are you doing on here, Conway?

Me:
I'm trying to find some ✨️beautiful✨️ ladies to date

Dawn:
Bruhhhhh 🤢🤮

Me:
Well then, what are you doing on here?

Dawn:
...
I'm trying to find a boy or girl I could date

Me,:
Bruhhhh

Dawn:
HEY, DON'T BE BIPHOBIC!!!
Uhhhh, I should just move on, I'm fairly sure Chloe Cerise is on this website, so I can just try her out...

Maybe this would have sounded better in real conversation? That doesn't matter, I'm scaring her off with my snarky comments.

Me:
I'm sorry, do you want to go on a date with me?

Dawn:
After everything you said? Hell no!

Me:
Pleaseeeeee, I'm not leaving until you accept this offer 🙏🏻
It could just be a little catch-up, no romance involved? 🥺

Dawn:
Fineeeeee 😒
Where do you want to meet up?

I was so surprised she was agreeing to all of this that I hadn't planned to put where we would actually be meeting up at.

Me:
We'll meet at the Seven Stars Restaurant at Valor Lakefront

Dawn:
Cool, meet you there

This was all so exciting, but I need to be serious, I can't lose her again. So I flew over to there with Dusknoir and waited patiently outside.

Soon enough, I saw a Tohekiss fly down from the sky, and the girl who jumped off it was none other than Dawn!