I'll Miss You... (Chibigirlshipping)

An angsty Chibigirlshipping oneshot set in an AU where Ambertwo does survive and ends up becoming the replacement of Dr. Fuji's dead daughter, being renamed as Amber Fuji II. Also, movie 1 doesn't take place in this AU because Mewtwo isn't depressed that she is dead, or at least not for now. She meets a girl named Molly Hale, who she starts to crush on, but then one day, she had to reveal some tough news that would leave her heartbroken.

This idea is a mix between my own angsty ideas and a Chibigirlshipping request from @gamerlillian13

TW: This chapter may be upsetting to people who have lost a loved one in the past so if you don't want to be reminded of the pain, please wait for the next chapter to be made/skip to the next chapter
You have been warned...

-----

Amber's POV:

Hello, my name is Amber Fuji II! I'm the clone of the original Amber who died and was made by my dad, Dr. Fuji. Sometimes, it feels weird to realise you're a clone.. but I got used to it in the end!

One day, my dad decided to send me to a boarding school that was in Greenfield of the Johto region. I didn't want to leave behind my father or my best friend Mewtwo, but I had no choice.

So with that, I was sent on my way to Johto on a private airplane. The fight attendants were kind and understanding that I was scared as this was my first time flying, which made me feel a little better.

I was then placed in a taxi and we driver for hours until we arrived in Greenfield. I was then kicked off and gad to enter the boarding school on my own.

The receptionist showed me to my dormroom that I would have to myself and then left me there. For the rest of the day, I was left to unpack everything and regret coming here in the first place by staring at a picture frame of me, my dad and Mewtwo...

Molly's POV:

The next day when I arrived into class, it was announced that their would be a new girl joining and I was very excited.

I don't really have a lot of friends after what happened with me and the Unown because my other classmates think I was childish to wish for my own perfect world and that I was blinded to think Entei was my dad, even though I was just a pathetic little girl then.

And also I had an empty seat next to me, so doubt about it that I would definitely get to sit next to her!

Once everyone sat down in their seats, the teacher than opened the door and in came a girl with mint green hair. She looked so cool and I was desperate to be friends with her.

"Good morning everyone, meet Amber Fuji, a new student in our class!" The teacher introduced her.

Amber Fuji, I'm sure I've heard her name before...

Anyway, the girl waved to the whole class and then our teacher told her to sit next to me, and we had some nice small talk before class started.

Throughout lesson, Amber kept on turning to me while the teacher was talking and kept on asking me questions and trying to chat to me. Because I really wanted to be friends with her, I went along with it all, even though we got told off quite a few times.

My one issue was that she kept on asking questions specifically about the human body, which was weird...

After a few lessons, recess began and I got to really hang out with Amber. We played around on all of the equipment and got to chat. We seem to lot of things in common which is really nice and no one decided to steal Amber away from me, so we were outcasts together!