Cuddles (Guruminshipping)

A hurt/comfort but very fluffy Guruminshipping oneshot where Liko and Dot have both had a rough day, but they don't find it easy talking about their problems. So, they just decide to cuddle up with each other in a blanket instead, feeling warm and close with each other.

-----

Dot's POV:

Today had been a long and awful day. There was like zero WiFi where we were heading to, and I had promised my fans a livestream.

It felt so embarrassing but also disappointing when I had to cancel it, because I know they were all looking forward to it. So I did feel really guilty, too...

I hadn't eaten all day, so when all of the lights turned off and everyone went to sleep, I snuck out of my room. I crept past Liko's room, but then came to a hault there.

Liko is such a nice girl. She's so kid, and even though she is very introverted and reserved like me, she is still able to come out of her shell and try things. She even encourages me to try those new things, too, and she respects my decision if I choose not to.

I feel I've been really harsh to her in the past, and I wish I could have let her into my life sooner instead of hiding away all of the time...

After feeling sympathy for someone for the first time, I continued creeping and then found myself in the kitchen. My uncle Murdock had put on a laser defence system at night so non one could steal his food, but I managed to make it passed with the help of an app on my Rotom Phone that can detect "threats" nearby.

I didn't really know what to have, but I knew I needed to get some sleep in order to have enough energy to make a video tomorrow, so I chose milk and cookies.

I put the bag of cookies down on the table and then walked to the refrigerator to get the milk. After I had then poured it into a glass by the sink, I turned around to see Liko stuck between red laser beams and loud noises going off. She had been caught.

I put the glass down quickly and then ran over to pull her into the kitchen so it would all stop. After I had finished panting because running even a little is physically draining, I then turned to her.

"What were you doing?!" I asked in a whisper, "You knew about the laser security system, so why?!"

"I've had a rough day..." Liko sighed, "And I heard you coming to the kitchen, so I thought I could have some food to eat with you... I didn't have anything to eat today either..."

Wow, for the first time, I can find her stories... relatable. I hope I'm not leaving a negative effect on her, but now I was more focused on comforting her.

"It's okay, I can share my cookies with you!" I said, smiling.

"Really? You're so nice, Dot!" She thanked me.

I could believe all of this was happening, I'm such a brat to her, and yet she is still being nice to me?! Either way, she is too adorable, and I won't question her right now since we are both on the verge of passing out.

I made another glass of milk and then slid it over to her. We started sharing the cookies with each other, and I even found myself talking about my problems with her, and she was doing the same back!

This day is absolutely unbelievable!!!

After we had finished the whole bag of cookies and milk, I threw the bag in the bin. But when I turned back, I saw that Liko was looking down at her grumbling stomach, her cheeks flushing red.

"I think I ate a little too much!" She squeaked.

"Maybe we should get to sleep now, I don't want you losing sleep over me right now!" I suggested, "I couldn't bear it if you ended up with eye bags..."

"I don't want to go back to sleep though, I want to stay with you!" She argued.

Am I dreaming, or is she now so suddenly clingy that she wouldn't mind staying up to chat to me longer? This is all messing with my head so much. Nothing is making sense in my sleep deprived head anymore.

But then, I heard a noise, and it was footsteps. I rushed close up to her and quickly whispered, "We can do that. We just need to get out of here!"

She smiled at me determinedly, and then we hid next to the door, so if anyone did come in, we could escape quickly. Luckily, someone did come in, that person being Friede.

He gasped when he saw there were two glasses on the table, but we were so quick out of the kitchen that he didn't spot us. We crept down the corridors until we found the living room and decided to go in there.

So we sat down, and I put a blanket over me. But suddenly, to my suprise, Liko slid under it and then snuggled close into me, wrapping her arms around me.

I'm not a fan of physical touch, not even from Uncle Murdock, but being cuddled by her felt... different. Bit a nice type of different.

And as if this day wasn't as unbelievable enough, in her sleep, she whispered, "I love you, Dot..."

With my face turning as red as a tomato, I snuggled in close with her too and whispered back, "I love you too, Liko..."

-----

I was as sleep deprived as Dot was while writing this, so I hope it makes sense to read