The Hero from Another World

Y/N POV

As I take in deep breaths after having trouble breathing from the nonstop fighting. Shigaraki looks at me with a sinister smile on his face, as i catch my breath he begins to talk to me.

Shigiraki: Look at the little hero alone and tired!

Y/N: You have to stop this! All those innocents died in your attack on Japan!

Shigiraki: They weren't innocent, they all had to be guilty of something.

As look in the sky i see the news chopper gettin closer to the battlefield. Shigiraki had heard them and jumped at them and i immediately jumped after him trying to stop from killing the people.

Shigiraki: You people are bothering me!

Y/N: NO DON'T!

I use black whip to grab him by the arms and legs and i throw him to the ground stoping him from killing the people in the helicopter.

Y/N: Get out here now! I'm not letting you die! Now leave!

The helicopter then flies to a safe distance but is still recording the battle.

Shigiraki: Always in the way "hero" why don't you just die!

He then slams his hand into the ground and the ground in front of him decays and it moves to fast that someone without a fast reaction time wouldn't have been to see it coming. But because of my danger sense i jump over it and activate float. I then get black whip to grab a car from behind me and throw it at him with a immense amount of power. It hit him but it doesn't knock him down but only staggers him.

Y/N: Just surrender no one else has to die today please!

Shigiraki: You make me laugh Midoriya. I've been hurt for to long. Now everyone else will feel what I felt!

I then grapple with black whip at him and tackle him into the ground and I repeatedly punch in the face making the crater from the crash bigger with every hit. I'm the middle of beating him i heard my communication with my friends who fighting their own battle. It was my teacher Aizawa my teacher one of the people who helped become strong as a am today.

Aizawa: Y/N if you cant contain him or knock him out, we'll have to do the back up plan.

Y/Ns inner thoughts: Damn it i need to stop him now!

Y/N: Alright give me ten minutes if I don't have him down in ten minutes do it!

Flashback

After getting the villains out of UA. Some students and the top pro hero's were pulled into a room with my friend hatsume explaining one of her inventions.

Hatsume: So while i was making and testing some of my newest babies, one of them made a scientific breakthrough for the WORLD HAHA!

Powerloader the teacher who was with Hatsume had what appeared to be a watch with some of the motherboard and wiring peeking out.

Powerloader: What she means is that she made something very extraordinary and powerful that we cant let the villains know that we have this.

He pressed some buttons on the watch and a portal opened in front of us. Some of the hero's and students just stare at the portal with confusion.

Endeavor: Pardon my rudeness but what so special about a portal?

Powerloader: This isn't like any other type of portal Endeavor. This a portal to a different universe!