Tolerance Is Extinction P1

We start with Cable, who is practicing his aim on bottles shattering them as the laser beams hits the bottles. Y/N is seen with Cyclops watching him. Jean then walks into the room.

Jean: Have anyone of you had a chance to speak?

Y/N: No , I've tried to but I got nothing. He gives me these eyes though like he's hesitant to do anything.

Scott: Apparently, his mutant power includes vanishing from any room I enter.

Jean: He's stubborn. Wonder where he got it from.

Scott: Any word why Bishops not with him?

Jean: He told Beast they were separated in the time stream. Nathan... Cable, landed in the future alone.

Y/N: We sent him away to give him the best chance of a future.

Scott:  And was so horrible he's come back to stop it.

Jean: Both of you think of it another way. Your son came back because he needs his father and godfather.

Y/N: Well we're doing a great and successful job.

Scott: Never thought to ask the Professor to show how he did what he did so well. Be a father.

Jean: Some lessons are thought differently, Scott. Others are learned.

The three watch as Jean silently holds Y/Ns hand. As Y/N looks conflicted. A while later the team is at the meeting room while Cable is explaining everything he knows so far.

Cable: His name is Bastion. In my timeline, he used the fallout from Genosha to get backing for his Prime Sentinel program. But that ain't the worst part. The Prime Sentinels are created using the same Techno-Organic Virus Sinister infected me with as a baby, rewriting their DNA.

Beast: If true, his Prime Sentinels would be living weapons capable of reproducing. Literally giving birth to a new apex species designed to replace mutants like humans did to Neanderthals.

Cable: Exactly. Bastion's evolutionary war lasted 300 years.

Morph: So another dystopia where Logan's the last to die.

Logan: *Scoff*

Cable: No. A utopia. Like old pieces of tech, Bastion saved humanity by upgrading them. Any mutant who survived was put to work. Xavier's dream came true. Mutants ushered in a bright and peaceful future as its backbone.

Logan stands up and slams his fist into the console.

Logan: Why the heck didn't you stop Genosha?!

Cyclops: Take a seat, Logan.

Logan: Aw. Daddy's home.

Cable: I've tried it all, over and over.

Future Watch: Each time we attempt to stop the attack on Genosha. We are temporarily pulled away from the event.

Beast: Strange. The mystics of Kamar-Taj speak of absolute points. Events that occur across all timelines. Cable could travel to the very moment Genosha fell.

Jean then looks at Cable coming to a realization of something. Remembering Madelyne and Y/N at Genosha.  She then looks at Y/N and Cable.

Jean: It was both you.

Y/N: Hmm? What was?

Jean: You're the reasons why Madelyne was happy when she d-. She was with the two of you.

Cyclops then walks up to Cable as Y/N looks down remembering everything that happened.

Cyclops: How many times?