Team Talk

When I woke up from passing out I could see I was in what seemed like a hospital.

Y/N:*gasp*

I basically jumped out entirely out of bed. I then looked around confused as I heard classical music. I then looked around and I saw a blue creature on the roof with papers.

 I then looked around and I saw a blue creature on the roof with papers

Y/N: What the?

The mutant then jumps down in front of me with a big smile on his face.

???: Hello young man. How glad am I that you've finally awoken.

Y/N: Um where am I sir?

He look slightly confused at me before taking again.

???: Do you not find my appearance disturbing my boy?

Y/N: Not really. Where I'm from these looks are completely normal.

Y/N: Um...My name is Y/N.

I said to him reaching for a handshake. He then gained a small smile before recuperating it.

???: Hank McCoy or if you prefer my other alias Beast.

Y/N: I'll call you Beast for now alright.

He nods at me before walking to an intercom in the hospital room before speaking into it.

Beast: Professor, you can come down now our dear friend has finally awoken.

I walked back into the bed due to being sore from my battle with Shigiraki and those Sentinels. I went to get my phone until I realized that I was in a hospital shirt and pants. I looked around until I saw my phone and wallet with my suit.

Y/N: How long have I been out for Beast?

The door opens and I see a bald man in a unique looking wheelchair coming into the room with a slight smile on his face.

???: Three days my boy. We were afraid that you might have not awaken.

Y/N: Three days?! Wow that's longer than I expected.