The Brotherhood of Children

??? Pov

I was falling down the long bright path. I couldn't
move or even make a noise. Then suddenly I was spat out from the sky.

BOOOOM

???: Goddamn that hurt!

As I was plummeting down to the ground. I use my powers to blast me up. I then land onto a cliff and catch my breath. I then look at my wrist with the travel watch it's completely fried. The duffel bag that I had was completely fine no burn marks or anything.

???: Damn Katsuki your really did it this time huh?!

The childhood best friend of Y/N looked around noticed sand and cliffs all around

Katsuki: Where the hell am I?

Really it's all the same thing sand and cliffs nothing helps me with this.

Katsuki: Who are they?

I look down the cliff I was standing on and noticed two people on a horse a woman with dark skin and white hair, and a man behind her on the horse in pain. I then change my blast sending me flying up into the sky, I follow them from above.

After a while I notice that they were heading towards a cave. Could be interesting to see.

Katsuki: Tch! Why couldn't I just be in a place where the damn nerd was?

The woman looked up and noticed me and the horse went even faster than before.

Katsuki: Oi wait slow! Damnit people still get paranoid!

I blast down next to her and horse we are both now going at the same speed.

Ororo: What could you possibly want?

Katsuki: Hey lady I'm just looking for Someone! So calm down!

Ororo: That still doesn't acknowledge why are you following us?

Katsuki: Tch! I'm looking for an old friend! He's been missing for 3 years. He should be around 23 years old.

Ororo:*whispers* You can not possibly mean Y/N.

Katsuki: Yeah, that's him an old friend I've known since we were kids. Basically my brother.