To Me, My X-Men

1 year later

We start with a wide shot of the city with sirens going off in the background. Then it changes to time square and then to shops on next to a street.

As more sirens go off a woman and a boy with green skin are seen going into a darkness of the alleyway to hide from a spotlight. As the news on the TV goes off.

Reporter: As we wait more details out of Paris, we take a look back on another life cut short. Professor Charles Xavier. The mutant leader's assassin last year by former NSA agent Henry Gyrich has increased sympathy towards mutants despite their strange powers.

A car drives up next to an abandoned building and a young man is revealed to be in the car before he is yanked out of his seat. The boy and an older man are walking deeper into the building while the news is still being announced.

Reporter: But is mankind ready to share a future with those who science claims were born to replace us?

As the man and the boy continue walking, the boy is seen wearing a collar that restricts mutant abilities. As the boy looks around the building. The Friends of Humanity base of operations as some of the members have sentinel canons.

Mullet: The buyers really gonna throw down 10 grand for every mutant we nab?

Denti: Says he's using them for target practice.

The boy then gets pushed into a chair as some of the Friends of Humanity surround him.

Boy: Please don't hurt me. I'm Roberto da Costa heir to the Da Costa fortune. Name a price. Money not an issue.

Denti: Mutie thinks it's about cash. Funny. What's this freaks trick.

Mullet: No clue. Kid didn't even try to use his powers. Collared him just in case.

Denti then grabs Roberto's face.

Denti: Hear that mutie. So long as that collar stays on, your powers are bye-bye.

Roberto: I'm not like the ones on TV. I'm one of the good ones.

Denti: A good mutant? Now that is rich.

Roberto: Listen, I am begging you. I didn't ask for this, Okay? I was born this way.

Denti: Ain't that the rub.

Denti charges up his canon before thunder is heard in the background and the room gets colder. Denti then blows his breath at his hand to see his breath. The thunder then gets louder and the wind blows.

Denti: Grab a Sentinel blaster and spread out!

The Friends of Humanity put the blasters and activate them. Then a voice became louder.

Storm: I am Storm, mistress of the elements.

Lighting strikes the roof made of glass and storm appears in front of the enemies.

Storm: Surrender the boy or face my fury!