Tolerance Is Extinction P2

We start with a outside shot of the forest and of the mansion which is completely destroyed from the fight with the Prime Sentinels. The professor then wakes up as he looks around he then sits up to the side of the bed. Magneto at the same time is on an island in his old suit as looks at his helmet. Bastion is in his hometown carrying his mother while crying. A crowd of humans runs after Jubilee and Roberto into an alleyway.

Man: You turn off the power, this is what you get!

Woman: You thought Genosha was bad? Just you wait.

As the crowd grows closer to the duo as they are cornered and against the wall.

Man: Too bad the  hospitals ain't got no power! Cause you're gonna need one!

Mob: No power! No peace!

Jubilee and Roberto then activate their powers. As the professor wipes down his old hover wheelchair as it was destroyed in the battle he looks at his reflection for a moment before rolling away. Magneto then puts on his helmet and begins to lift up rocks from around him. Lighting then strikes in front of the mob making them look up to a roof of a building. They then see Forge and Storm. The Professor then opens doors as he looks at the mansions damage.

Magneto then begins to lift rocks from underneath the ocean making ships move around because of the waters movement. Bastion then moves hair out of his mother's face as she had tears in her eye.

Bastion: It's finally quiet, Mother.

As storm strikes lighting down making the crowd run away as Forge and Storm float down to Jubilee and Forge. Jubilee then runs to Storm happy to see her friend.

Jubilee: Storm.

Jubilee hugs Storm tightly as she sobs quietly Storm then smiles as she hugs her back. At the mansion the Professor, Jean, Scott are in the destroyed office looking at the front of the building where Y/N is seen angry with eyes glowing, as he punches, kicks some rubble from the destroyed building making it to dust. Jean then begins to talks.

Jean: The world is going to end in 12 hours, so you two better make this fast.

Scott: Magneto, sir? Really? What did you expect was going to happen when you tossed him the school?

Professor: I wanted you two to be free. To finally be together. To have a family. A child like Nathan.

Scott: The choice should've been ours.

Professor: I wanted to spare you the weight of your loyalty to me. You... Both of you have done everything I have asked since you were teenagers. You were my first students, and you graduated a long time ago.

Scott: And what would freedom have gotten us? I still would've had to send Nathan to the future. If still be pulled into dealing with Bastion or Magneto or whoever else threatened the world. No matter what, I'll always end up here. Don't you know that.

Professor: That was my fear from the moment I first met you that you would help build a world where mutants could live however they wish. But that you would never allow yourself to enjoy it. Perhaps that was a mistake. Because just like you, I'm right back here.

The Professor reaches his hand out hoping for Scott to shake his hand with his. Scott looks angry and walks past the professor as he walks through the rubble before they hear someone no one ever thought could get angry.

Y/N: WHY, WHY! GODDAMNIT! AHHHHHH!

Katsuki leans against the wall of the office as he looks down kicking his feet.

Katsuki: *sigh* He's pissed.

Then suddenly Rouge awakens from her mini coma as she looks around.

Rouge: Remy... I *jolts up* No!