Fire Made Flesh

We start with the other Jean passed out on the couch and the others surrounding the area. The other Jean being connected to a heart monitor. Jean then kneels next to other Jean and goes into her mind.

Jean: Her mind is dense, vague in uncertain memories. As if her awareness was born only yesterday. I see a den of confusion and pain. Some sort of laboratory. Then, escape. Desperate. Alone. One purpose... and hope. A home.

As Jean begins to finish looking at the memories an evil laugh is heard and she sees a sinister smile. She then gasp out of fear. Scott grabs her when she jolted from the sudden shock.

Scott: Darling, are you alright?

Jean: I'm fine, Scott.

Y/N: What did you see in there Jean?

Jean: Who she is or where she came from remains a mystery.

Morph: Well, this isn't gonna get confusing or anything. Let's call this mystery gal in the bed "Jean Doe."

They then turns into Spiral to add onto their bad timing joke.

Morph: All in favor?

Y/N: Not the best timing Morph.

Beast: Hmm. Every moment is a new and shocking valuation of all we have ever been. My friends, words will fail to prepare you. But the Jean that lies in this couch would appear to be the actual Jean Grey.

Lohan: What do you mean the "actual Jean Grey"?

Y/N: I'm also confused about the whole thing.

Beast: I used gamma rays to isolate the hemoglobic properties of both Jeans' genetic markers. Effectively carbon dating each woman on a cellular level.

Rouge: Uh. English, sugah?

Beast: Jean Doe is older, the proper age.*looks at Jean* Yours, while identical, is not.

Erik: Ergo, our Jean is a clone.

Y/N: Lots to take in at once.

Jean: Impossible!

Beast: Jean. I assure you, the sound.

Jean: But I have memories. Her mind, it's just fragment. Your science could have been manipulated by someone with wicked intentions. Scott tell them.

Scott still holding Nathan doesn't answer and just looks at her. Jean looks shocked that he didn't answer right away.

Jean: Scott?

Scott looks down in sadness at how hurt she looks. Erik then looks at Beast.

Erik: Beast, confirm your tests.

However before Beast can move the glass he was holding was taken from his hand and smashed into the wall by Jean. Y/N then gets up from his sitting position from the sudden action.

Jean: Enough tests! I am Jean Grey, member of the X-Men! One of the first. I've fought by your side in countless battles, given my life how many times? You know me.