The Final Trailer

A shot of the mansion is shown as a picture of the first X-Men students were shown. Some shots of the the past events have been leading up to the monumental event.

Professor: You were my first students... my family. I wanted you to be free. Help build a world where mutants could live however they wish.

Storm floats down as rain pours down. Jubilee and Alberto are seen with fearful looks on their faces.

Professor: Safe and without fear.... My X-Men

The Professor then wipes his wheelchair clean while looking at his reflection.

Cyclops: We have to be strong. For the team. For every mutant still out there.

Jubilee and Alberto activate their powers in front of a group of protestors.

Cyclops: They need hope.

The explosion where Sentinel Trask and the X-Men were fighting in is in flames. The X-Men then get into a battle stance.

Storm: Let us do what we do... Believe in each other

Deku and Dynamight are seen running together towards something at high speed.

Deku: We have to destroy them before they destroy us.

Dynamight: Together right?

Deku looks at Dynamight and smiles while shaking his hand.

Deku: Together.

Cyclops is seen skydiving into the Sahara before blasting the ground with his optic blast. Rouge caught Captain Americas shield. Storm flies above water. Deku swings from buildings.

Nightcrawler fights Human Sentinels with his Katanas. Glass behind the Goblin Queen shatters as she dodges and hits the pieces of metal with her powers. Magneto is seen standing in trial.

Magento: Charles Xavier entrusted me with his dream. Everything he built, every thing he fought for now belongs to me.

Nightcrawler and Wolverine fight together. Rouge flies forward with tears in her eyes. Deku and Katsuki are fighting together with blood all over them. Magneto then puts in his helmet.

Magneto: My X-Men.

Y/N: Almost forgot.

He throws Cable a X-Man uniform and he catches it.

Cable: *scoff* Am I going to war or a circus?

Y/N: What were you expecting black leather?

The Blackbird flies with human sentinels flying after.