Heros of Evolution X-Men'97 Trailer

The camera pans out to Charles in his deathbed surrounded by the X-Men and his old friend.

Professor: I'm grateful to have the chance to say goodbye. I am proud of you all my X-Men.

The X-Men are seen Looking up into the sky.

Jean: Fate lies in our hands now.

Now

Now

Now...

The camera now shows the city with sirens going off in the distance

People are seen moving away from lights before they get spotted. Then a news paper is seen blowing in the wind.

Cyclops: We have to stay vigilant. Professor entrusted us with his dream.

A memorial of Charles is shown alongside a casket being lowered into the hole in the ground.

A crown is seen protesting against mutants as vehicles go by.

Deku: We have to stand strong against them. Before they put us down.

Soldiers are seen running out of the helicopter with armed weapon and aiming at something.

Storm: No matter how dark it is...

A tarp is taken of revealing a sentinel arm.

Camera are flashing at someone being held trialed.

Storm: We must believe in each other.

Statues of Magneto and Charles are shown with a bird flying past them.

A door opens showing the shadows of four people.

Cyclops visor flashes. Gambit lights something up. Storm walks on glass with electricity by her feet. Wolverine unleashed his claws. Deku charged up his power with red lines all over him.

The team is seen in the blackbird with Cyclops and Beast in the front.

Cyclops: We get this done by working together as a team.