one. map b**ch

one. map b**ch

As Reggie approached the bike rack in front of the school, he applied the brakes, causing them to emit a high-pitched squeaking sound

As Reggie approached the bike rack in front of the school, he applied the brakes, causing them to emit a high-pitched squeaking sound. Once he came to a complete stop, he carefully maneuvered his bike into one of the vacant slots. After making sure that his bike was safely secured, he reached for the backpack strapped to his back and unzipped it. He rummaged through its contents until he found his sturdy lock. He tied it around the front wheel before walking toward the school, where most of his fellow students went as well.

The Wilson boy pulled his headphones from over his curls and placed them on his neck as he got closer to his classroom. He was almost sure that everything was going to be as boring and bland as last year... almost.

"Oi!" a ginger-haired girl shouted. "There's a fully-gacked sex map in the old stairwell! It's called the Incest Map!"

Suddenly, the hoards of teenagers flowed to the abandoned stairwell. Reggie rolled his eyes before carrying on toward his class. But then stopped to think... "Fuck it," he let out before following the student population.

He managed to squeeze his way through the crowd and walked a long distance to reach the map. And when he finally arrived, he found himself right in the front row, with the perfect view to read every detail on the map. As he looked around, he could hear gasps of surprise, murmurs of fear, and even a few chuckles of amusement from the people around him - all of them reacting to the mysterious writing on the wall.

"What in Kids Helpline?" Darren let out as they read the map beside Reggie. His eyes scanned over it and his panic was soon starting to fade. A brunette girl passed by him seeming to be in a rush to get away from the wall.

"Darren jerked you off? Nice bro. You into dudes now?" Spider inquired of his friend. Reggie glanced at the blonde before his eyes met those of Ant's. They both flared with fear as their friends continued to read the map. "Wait, Ant, did you actually fuck Reggie? Know-it-all Reggie?"

"A little cheeky, huh?" Dusty teased. He used sex gestures to add to the joke before veering around to Reggie, "Hey, Reg, what'd you think of my mate, huh? Is he good in bed?"

"We didn't sleep together so fuck off, Dusty," Ant told his mate. Reggie shoved through to leave the stairwell, taking off in the same route as the girl did minutes before. His face flared up from the embarrassment.

Reggie sat with his eyes looking down at the ground. He tried his best to avoid making eye contact with anyone, especially Ant and his mates. The students still went on about the wall as they sat in the seats that covered the floor of the gymnasium. Sasha, one of the popular girls from his year level, pointed out that it is mostly kids from their year level and that it has to be someone within that year.