four. rack off

four. rack off

Reggie opened one of his eyes when a plate full of delicious-smelling breakfast was placed in front of him

Reggie opened one of his eyes when a plate full of delicious-smelling breakfast was placed in front of him. His eyes shifted up from the hand that placed it on the table to find his father standing over him.

Richard's voice pierced the silence of the living room as he exclaimed, "Wakey, wakey!" punctuating his statement with a swift jab of a fork into the fluffy scrambled eggs he had prepared for breakfast. Reggie stirred and let out a groan, his body protesting as he sat up from the uncomfortable sofa he had slept on. Despite the stiffness in his joints, he managed to sit upright, taking in his surroundings with bleary eyes. The room was dimly lit, casting a dull glow on the furniture and decor, which appeared old and worn. He grabbed the plate full of eggs, bacon, and toast, bringing it closer to his body.

"What time is it?" Reggie asked, biting into one of the strips of bacon.

"9:30," Richard answered from the kitchen.

"Mierda," Reggie let out. He rubbed his eyes to rid them of the sleep that remained.

"I see you've been practicing your Spanish," Richard smirked at his son's tongue. Reggie ignored him as he chowed down on the breakfast on the plate. "What about your Swedish?"

"Jag hatar allt," Reggie declared. Richard chuckled at his son's words. "I have to get to school."

"I could drive you," Richard proposed while bringing his son a glass of orange juice. "I doubt that bike of yours could get you there any faster."

"Are you okay with possibly seeing Mom and Carter?" Reggie asked. Carter's name rolled off of his tongue with a large dose of disgust.

"I can manage," Richard chuckled. "Take a shower, I'll drop you off when you're ready."

Reggie huffed as he pushed through the door that led to SLTs. All eyes were on him as he arrived, resulting in him hurrying to the empty seat next to Missy. "Sorry, sorry, sorry," Reggie said as he sat down.

"Reginald, you're late," Woodsy announced beside a man in a police uniform. "We'll talk later."

Reggie felt his cheeks flush with embarrassment as the group of teenagers around him let out a chorus of oohs and other sounds of instigation. He sank deeper into his seat, hoping to become invisible as their attention lingered on him.

"Right, so, um, we're going to split the class in two," the other man spoke. "All the girls are going to come with me and all the boys will stay here with Constable Perry."

"Darren, you can choose whichever group you like," Woodsy informed once she noticed their raised hand.

"Thank you, Miss," Darren let out, packing their things along with the girls who began to leave the class. "I can tell this is going to be very problematic."