three. eetsway

three. eetsway

"Amerie, I should have told you," Quinni announced as she watched Amerie, Reggie, and Darren lying on the floor while reading the words that were written underneath one of the tables in SLTs

"Amerie, I should have told you," Quinni announced as she watched Amerie, Reggie, and Darren lying on the floor while reading the words that were written underneath one of the tables in SLTs. "I just thought it was some weird graffiti that some random had put there."

"And now it takes an entire village of randos. I mean..." Darren laughed. "Look at all the fresh little sluts getting up in here." A shocked noise came from them as they pointed at one of the pairing of names, "Stop. This one happened at Dusty's party."

Reggie's heart raced as he saw Darren pointing towards something. With a silent prayer, his eyes quickly followed Darren's finger, hoping that the gossip about him and Ant was not written anywhere. The thought of being the center of attention because of something that wasn't true made him nervous.

"Who do you think's doing all of it?" Quinni asked.

"It doesn't matter who's doing it. That stupid freaking map ruined my life," Amerie spoke up. "I hate that there's a version 2.0."

"Oh, wait," Quinni jumped up from her seat on one of the other tables. After requesting for Reggie and Amerie to make room for her, she slid between them with a marker in her hands. She wrote Quinni + Sasha before drawing a heart around their names, causing Darren to place their hand against her thigh with a shocked expression.

"Sorry, what?" Darren let out.

"We're in a relationship," Quinni smiled while also placing the cap back onto the marker. Reggie's smile grew more at the girl's excitement. "Obviously."

"After hooking up once, that's so textbook lesbian of you," the Rivers teen teased.

"I am never ending up on that map again," Amerie grumbled as she removed herself from underneath the table, sitting on top of the surface. "Romance is dead to me."

"What?" Quinni asked, following her lead and getting from under the table.

"I was obsessed with Dusty for like a bajillion years. And for what?" Amerie said. "I just ended up completely humiliated. I'm an idiot."

"I mean, there are dumber people in the world but..." Reggie announced in an attempt to lighten up the mood.

"Okay, so, "idiot" is, um, ableist language," Quinni stated. She and Darren both stood up to their feet. Reggie pulledq himself from under the table but still sat on the floor.

"Yeah, Amerie," Darren said. "Besides, what's the alternative, stitch up your mutt?"

"Yeah, basically," Amerie answered. "I don't even want to think about boys or sex or dicks for the next... however long it takes me to feel normal again."

"Yes, whoo!" Reggie cheered the girl on. "We love a healthy dose of abstinence... well, not me, but, yeah."

"I'm not even gonna mazz," Amerie let out.