five. bin chicken

five. bin chicken

🫣👀NSFW WARNING👀🫣

🫣👀NSFW WARNING👀🫣

The beams from the sun shone down on the couple as they slept peacefully. Reggie was the first to wake, however, he didn't move on account of Ant still remaining asleep. His finger softly traced small shapes over the bare skin of Ant's chest. He blinked to keep himself awake but it was becoming harder and harder as time went on.

"You look adorable," Ant complimented. Reggie glanced up at the boy to see his eyes open and his arm holding up the back of his head to give him a better view. He smiled before altering himself to straddle the boy's lap. Reggie wrapped his arms around Ant's neck. He nestled into the warmth that Ant's body provided and they lay there in silence. Ant chuckled before placing his arms to rest around his boyfriend's waist. Suddenly, Reggie felt something poking his behind, causing him to gain an idea. The shorter mumbled against Ant's neck, "Is your family home?"

"No, my mom's shifts usually don't finish until I leave for school and the rest are all out of town," Ant notified. "Why?" Reggie hummed before pressing a kiss on the skin of Ant's neck. A quiet moan left Ant as the boy continued to place kisses on his neck. His hands drifted from the Wilson boy's waist to his behind. Reggie pulled away from his neck to remove the crop top from his body, now sitting upright to make it easier. "Oh, morning sex, eh? I'm so down for that. Just let me put on some house music."

"Hurry," Reggie giggled at his boyfriend, who hurriedly put on the song he wanted before dropping his phone back onto his nightstand.

Reggie placed their lips against each other yet again. Ant pushed himself to sit upright and strengthened his grip on Reggie. The shorter boy ground his hips against Ant's clothed erection, resulting in the latter groaning into the kiss. One of Ant's hands moved to the front of Reggie's pants to unbutton them. As soon as they were loosened, Ant's hand delved into his boxers and gripped onto his member. Reggie gasped into Ant's mouth, allowing the boy to slip his tongue into Reggie's mouth.

Ant's hand moved up and down while Reggie continued to roll his hips back and forth. "How much time do we have?" the Wilson boy asked. Ant looked at his phone seeing that it was 6:39 A.M. "About an hour. My mom comes home around 8."

"Good," Reggie responded. "That means we can really enjoy each other."

Ant couldn't resist smirking at how much the Wilson boy wanted him. Reggie reached down to Ant's pants and palmed him through his pants, causing the latter to gasp, allowing Reggie to slip his tongue in his mouth. The shorter got off of Ant's lap to pull his pants and underwear off of his legs, leaving him bare. He kissed Ant's bare chest, trailing them down to his intended target.

Ant tossed his head back out of satisfaction as he felt Reggie take him in his mouth. He moaned and clenched his eyes while gripping the sheets beneath him. Reggie's head bobbed up and down at a unhurried and teasing pace. Ant's fingers grabbed a few of Reggie's strands, pulling his mouth up and down at a faster pace. The Wilson boy gagged slightly as Ant's tip met the back of his throat. His moans and swears became louder as his boyfriend took more of him in his mouth. This advanced for a couple of minutes before Reggie withdrew his mouth from Ant's member.