seven. the sheriff

seven. the sheriff

"What do you reckon, eh?" Ca$h asked as the whole group hung around a table

"I mean, it makes sense," Spider spoke. "Jojo's a clit banger. She's always asking Amerie to stay back after class."

"Yeah, to tidy up," Darren responded. "Not to get some trim. Jesus. The whole thing's bullshit."

"Why do you think the person who made the accusation wants to stay anonymous?" Sasha asked.

"Yeah, well, if someone's made this up, it's a messed up thing to do," Missy declared.

"Yeah, but why would someone even do that?" Ant questioned from his spot next to Reggie. Despite their argument last night, they still managed to stay in the same place without it blowing up.

"Yeah, nice one, Harps," Spider called out to the girl who stood by a tree mere inches away from the table. "Really outdone yourself this time."Reggie's eyes shifted from Harper to Amerie, who had been walking with her mom out of the school. "Here comes the minge-muncher."

"Babes," Darren called out, causing Amerie to shrug before continuing to walk away with her mom.

"Walk of shame," Spider whispered loudly. Reggie crossed his arms over his chest to calm himself. However, they loosened when they saw Jojo walking out of the building with a police escort. "That's what happens when you scissor your student."

"Shut the fuck up, Spider!" Reggie blurted out of anger. The sudden outburst caused the people around to look at him with shocked expressions. "Fucking hell, you keep treating people like shit and expect them to be nice to you!"

"And what're gonna about it, know-it-all?" Spider questioned. "Seems like someone's cranky since they haven't gotten dick last night, isn't that right, Ant?"

Reggie acknowledged Spider's words with a nod of his head, but couldn't help but feel his anger rising inside of him. It was like a pot on the stove, boiling and bubbling until it completely took over his body. As he looked at Spider, a stupid smirk on his face, something just snapped inside of Reggie. With a deep breath, he tightly compressed his lips, and a sigh escaped from them while he slowly lowered his backpack onto the hard concrete surface.

In a sudden surge of fury, Reggie sprinted towards the fair-haired boy who was standing in close proximity and launched a forceful blow straight onto Spider's jaw with remarkable speed and accuracy. The adrenaline coursing through his veins fueled his rage, causing him to curse loudly, "Fucking bitch!" and continue his assault. As he prepared to strike again, a pair of arms wrapped around him, attempting to hold him back. However, the sheer force of his anger-fueled strength allowed him to shrug them off with ease, and he bellowed, "Get the fuck off of me!"

Spider was still on the floor, collecting himself to stand up, but was pushed back onto the ground by the angered Wilson boy. Reggie grabbed Spider's shirt collar and repeatedly punched him in the face. As the fight ensued, a cacophony of sounds filled the air. Darren's raucous laughter and cheers rumbled amidst the chaos, a stark contrast to the frantic shouts and pleas of others who implored for the fight to cease.