nine. bird psycho

nine. bird psycho

"Guess who's back, bitches!" Reggie shouted from behind Darren, Quinni, Amerie, and Harper

"Guess who's back, bitches!" Reggie shouted from behind Darren, Quinni, Amerie, and Harper. After the initial jumpscare, they cheered and wrapped their arms around the Wilson boy. He chuckled as he almost lost his balance from the strength of his friends. His eyes fell on Harper's new look and a grin grew on his face. "Love the cut, Harps."

"Thanks, Reg," Harper responded, touching the end of her mullet.

"I see you have that Venezuelan glow," Amerie joked. She shoved the boy slightly. "How was your vacay?"

As the group of five walked into the quad, Reggie hesitated to answer the question, feeling glad that it went unnoticed by his friends, "It was good. Didn't do much but stay in the house."

"Okay, Dusty from Wish," Darren spoke, acknowledging Ant's new look. The Vaughn boy sported a green and white shirt in a checkered pattern with the first few buttons open, exposing his bare chest to the world.

"Yeah, what are your wearing?" Amerie asked. Reggie's gaze met his feet to avoid the boy's eyes.

"It's called evolving," Ant responded. "Someone has to be the hot guy at Hartley now."

"And that's you now, is it?" Darren shot.

"I'm willing to fill any holes I left," Ant smirked and winked his eye at Reggie, when he got a scoff and an eye roll as a response, he spoke again with his eyes on Harper, "Fine I'll settle with holes left by Dusty."

"Even worse," Reggie declared.

"Don't be mad, baby," Ant called out. "You can just say you miss me and I'll come back to you."

"Wait, Reggie, did you and Ant break up?" Amerie questioned, pointing between the boys. When her response was just silence, she let out a sound of understanding. "Did it happen before, during, or after Venezuela?"

"It doesn't matter," Reggie answered. "Even our relationship couldn't help his fuckboy nature."

"What do you mean, "left by Dusty"?" Harper inquired, changing the subject after noticing Reggie's clear annoyance at the topic.

"Oh, what, you didn't hear? Dusty doesn't go here anymore," Spider announced. "I mean, how could he after you KO'd his reputation in front of the whole school? That's, what, two guys youve gotten kicked out of Hartley. First Ca$h and now Dusty. Who's your next victim gonna be?"

"Shut up, Spider!" Amerie spoke.

"At least you didn't get Dusty put in jail," Spider continued.

"I said shut the fuck up, Spider," Amerie proclaimed, pulling a plastic orange gun out of her bag and pointing the barrel at the blonde boy.

"Amerie, no!" Harper shouted. Amerie pulled the trigger of the plastic gun and the liquid inside of it sprayed into Spider's face. The people that surrounded her gasped while Darren and Reggie chuckled at Spider's halted reaction.