eight. three of swords

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Reggie questioned rather loudly as he looked down at Ant, who sat on the mattress with a sad look

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Reggie questioned rather loudly as he looked down at Ant, who sat on the mattress with a sad look. "You're telling me..." Reggie giggled, pinching the bridge of his nose, "You guys called DOS on Jojo just to cancel SLTs just because you were tired of being there?"

"Y-Yeah," Ant murmured, maintaining his eyes on the floor. Reggie sighed before pacing back and forth in the room. "I-I didn't know it would cause all of this."

"That's kind of the fucking point of DOS, Ant!" Reggie took a second deep breath, realizing he just snapped at the tall boy. "Out of all the things you wankers could have done, you chose to call DOS? Vad fan egentligen?"

"I wasn't thinking about the consequences," Ant defended. He reached to take hold of Reggie's irate body and pulled him to stand in between his legs. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for any of this to happen."

Reggie's irritation began to dissipate as he spoke. "I'm not the one you need to apologize to," he said, his voice calm and measured. He gently placed his hands on either side of Ant's face, his fingers tracing the boy's cheekbones. Reggie's thumbs began to massage Ant's cheeks in a soothing manner as if trying to calm the Vaughn boy down. "No sex until you make it up to Jojo."

"What?" Ant whined. When Reggie shook his head, Ant's lips stuck out to pout at him. "Do I get points for saying that when you speak Swedish, you turn me on a lot? And you turn me on a lot more when you speak Spanish."

Reggie hummed in response in a thinking manner. Ant's lips curved into a smirk, believing that he won the boy over, but it fell into a frown when Reggie removed himself from his grasp. "Compliments will only get you so far," the Wilson boy advised while trying to conceal his smile.

"So," As Ant spoke, he drew out the final letter of his sentence, stretching it out slightly longer than the rest. His voice trailed off as the sound dwindled into the air, leaving a moment of silence before he continued speaking. "How about just making out? We could settle for that."

Reggie's words were stern as he spoke, "Don't try to weasel your way out of this."