New Story Announcement

Hello to all my lovely Bexi fans!

Just wanted to pop into your libraries to let you know that my newest project, Page-Turner, is up on my profile! It will be a stand-alone spicy New Adult romance and it is complexity independent from the Something There series. Make sure to add it to your libraries now to be notified when the first chapter drops!

You can find it on my profile, but for now here is the blurb to get you excited:

Hazel Bennet has never had a boyfriend, and it seems that she won't find one anytime soon. She's spent all three years of her adult life running her family's bookstore, honing her passion for writing romance, and hiding from almost all adult-y things, which definitely includes dating. In fact, every time she forms a connection with a guy, she has The Big Conversation where she shares that she's autistic and then watches as the man promptly disappears from her life.

It isn't until an uncomfortable encounter with her favourite--and unbelievably handsome--regular, Tobias Finch, that Hazel finds inspiration for her writing endeavours: Toby wants to take her out on a few dates to show her what a real relationship feels like on the condition that one of those dates has to be to his older brother's wedding. And since it's all just fake-dating anyway, Hazel has no need to worry about Toby losing feelings for her once he finds out about her disability, right?

Little does she know that this fake relationship will lead to very real feelings that are so much more than just research for a novel.

I love you all. So much. 😉

Maddy 🌸