chapter 27

Atticus spluttered as he came up for air.

"Killian! Your-"Atticus laughed in surprise as killian pinched his sides, letting them float on the water together. Killian's wings were really buoyant.

"You're that embarrassed killian? To the point you had to do something like that? How cute." Atticus teased.

"Enough." Killian wrapped his hands around Atticus's waist, leaning against the bathtub wall now. "Do not tease me." Killian turned his head away.

"But its so fun!!! Your being...well...open! It's new, and I like it." Atticus leaned up to nuzzle his head under killians neck.

"Es stupido pendejo." Killian frowned.

"What was that?" Atticus asked.

"don't worry about it, atti." Killian frowned. He looked at Atticus, this little demon seemed to take great joy in teasing him, such a sadist for such a small thing. "Your lucky, y'know? If you were anybody else to have teased me that much, you would not be breathing from the right end."

"Sure, sure, killian."

"It's true! Though, i can get you turning red much faster than me, love." Killian purred.

"Is that a challenge, killian?" Atticus smirked.

"No, just a fact."

"Awww...killian? Don't you know that a fact is only a fact if its been proven?" pushing himself against killian, he rubbed against him suggestively.

"Careful, Atticus, I know you're still sore. Also, I don't want to hear you talk about the facts having to be proven, they already have, or were you not moaning like a bitch in heat, just some nights ago?" Killian pointed out, watching Atticus tense in surprise. "Am I wrong?" Hands made their way up Atticus's back, massaging the sore muscles.

"Nngh..." Atticus closed his eyes and relaxed against killian chest. "That's good, really good lían."

"Mmh." Atticus was turned around by killian, he set Atticus on the other side of the tub. He reached his hands down, rubbing Atticus's ankles, up to his calves, he felt the tension rippling out of Atticus's body, he muscles relaxing. He finished massaging his claves and moved up to his thighs.

"K-killian? Are you sure I need to be massaged.... there?" Atticus glanced away nervously.

"I won't do anything you don't want me to, love." He comforted.

"No, no. I want it, I just don't want your time to feel like work."

"Serving you is not work, I want to help you." Killian returned to between Atticus's legs. His hands sliding up and down Atticus's pale thighs sensually. Atticus shivered as he felt a rush of pleasure bolt down his spine, he couldn't remember the last time he had been taken care of like this, it felt good. He yelped when something flicked the tip of his member.

"Aah!" Atticus jumped. He looked down to see killian smirking.

"A little massage got you this worked up. How cute. What was that about me not being able to make you blush, it sure looks like you are right now." He leered.

"I-I...I don't know. Leave me alone..." Atticus whined, rolling his eyes.

Killian fisted Atticus's twitching member, watching as the mans hips thrust upwards.

"Killian!" Atticus panted.

"Hmm. You don't seem to like this all too much, too bad. I guess I will continue the massage." Killian frowned softly, running his hands along Atticus's stomach, rubbing his pecks, then flicking his hands over the rosy buds on his chest. He watched Atticus's shoulders flinch, his breath catching in his throat. Killian hands moved up to those same shoulders, running his hands down Atticus's spine, up and down in a repetitive way.