8

As the days passed, Bitna couldn't shake the feeling of disappointment that settled like a heavy weight in the pit of her stomach.

Despite sending a drunk text to Hoshi a week ago,she had yet to receive a response.

She found herself constantly checking her phone, hoping for some sign, some indication that Hoshi had read her message but as the days turned into a week, Bitna's hopes began to wane.

Bitna's phone buzzed with an incoming call from Haeri.

"Hey, what's up?" she greeted, her curiosity piqued.

"You my friend, are going to change your clothes and come to Seventeen's practice today," Haeri exclaimed, her voice filled with excitement.

"Nope" Bitna answer immediately

"So he ignored your text and you're gonna ignore everyone?" She didn't want to admit but that was. It a plan

"Nooooo"

"Oh come on, Jiwoo and Yufei are going to be there!"

Bitna chuckled at the bribe situation . "As tempting as that sounds, I think I'll pass," she replied, her tone lighthearted.

But Haeri was relentless in her persuasion. "Come on, Bitna, it'll be fun! And besides, I asked Hoon to give Hoshi a hard time"she added

"Fine, fine, you win," Bitna relented, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "I'll come, but only because I can't resist seeing those adorable babies."

"See you then" she exclaimed, already making plans for their afternoon together.

"Hey, Tay" Bitna called out as she spotted the familiar faces in Hybe entrance.

Taylor flashed a bright smile as she turned to greet Bitna. "Hey cutie. Oh this is my brother, Ty"

"Tay and Ty. Original" Bitna smiled

"Our parents didn't want to think much" Ty said "good to meet you but I have to go, my girls are waiting for me. Bye"

Bitna returned his words with a warm smile "Bye"

"You look beautiful" Taylor said to her " let's go"

As they made their way to the practice room, Bitna couldn't help but feel anxious about seeing Hoshi.

As the group settled into the practice room, the atmosphere buzzed with excitement and anticipation.

The boys were talking about the next Going seventeen shoot

"Hey, remember the last time we were so drunk and we made our own Going Seventeen? You couldn't stop screaming lemons are life"

Mei chuckled, the memory flooding back to her. "Oh, how could I forget? I still have no idea how I ended up with a sock on my head!"

Taylor joined in with a laugh, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "And let's not forget the epic dance-off between you and Haeri"

"I won. Bitna taught me well" she said

Minghao grinned " Wanna be apart of our next one?"

"We can make girlfriends vs boyfriends" Woozi said raising his fists

"We would win easy" Hayun said smiling

"Of course you would baby" Dino rolled his eyes in mock exasperation.

"Can anyone date Bitna that way if it's a dance challenge we definitely win" Haeri arms wrapped around her friend

"Either way you can't win" Hoshi looked briefly at them