14

As the first rays of morning sunlight filtered through the curtains, Bitna stirred awake, her eyes blinking open slowly as she adjusted to the soft light bathing the room.

A grin tugged at her lips as she glanced over at Hoshi, who was still sleeping soundly beside her, his features softened in slumber.

She didn't want you to wake him up, so she carefully took her phone and was surprised about the texted in the group chat.

Everyone loves 🎨

Scoups
Where's HOSHI?
I called every friends and he's no where

Little spy 🕵️

Mei
Please tell me Hoshi is with you

Taylor
OMG YES PLEASE

Haeri
Is he?

He is now...
I'll explain later

Mei
YES

Haeri
Please tell me you made up

Hayun
Dino was very worried
He woke me up when Seungkwan called him

Sorry
We felt asleep

Taylor
After some workout? 😏

Just a movie

Mei
Hmm hmm

Everyone loves 🎨

He's at my place

Woozi
I knew it

Scoups
He should've at least text us

Joshua
He's still asleep?

Like a baby

Jun
I imagine 😉
Let him sleep
And congratulations

What?
We're friends

Hayun
With benefits?

Haeri
Let them be
Mingyu don't do the cake
Not yet

Mingyu
👌

"Good morning tiger!"Bitna teased, her voice light and playful as she reached out to gently shake Hoshi's shoulder. "Time to wake up"

Hoshi groaned softly, his eyes fluttering open as he blinked up at her with a sleepy smile. "Do I have to?" he mumbled, his voice thick with sleep.

Bitna chuckled, her laughter bubbling up at his reluctance to wake up. "Come on, lazybones," she teased, poking him lightly in the side. "There's hot coffee waiting for us in the kitchen"

"Really?" Hoshi lift his head and look at her

"After you make some yes" she answer him

With a theatrical groan, Hoshi finally dragged himself into a sitting position, rubbing his eyes and yawning widely.

"Fine, fine," he conceded, shooting her a playful glare. "But only because you asked so nicely."

Bitna grinned, her heart swelling with affection that Hoshi is showing. He's making his best effort to move forward.

"Can I go take a shower?"

"Go" he smiled

After she took a shower , she joined Hoshi in the kitchen, where he had prepared a simple but satisfying breakfast for them both.