24

As Bitna waited at the company to pick up Haeri, her gaze wandered across the lobby.

It was then that she noticed Solbin and Hoshi's manager engaged in what appeared to be a serious conversation off to the side.

A furrow creased her brow as she watched them, a sense of unease settling in the pit of her stomach.

Haeri approached her, her cheerful demeanor faltering at the sight of Bitna's troubled expression. "Hey, what's wrong?" she asked, concern lacing her voice "did you wait for too long?"

Bitna tore her gaze away from Solbin and the manager, turning to face Haeri with a forced smile.

"Oh, it's nothing," she replied. "I just... thought I saw something, but it's probably nothing."

Haeri studied her for a moment, her eyes narrowing with suspicion. "Are you sure?" she pressed, her concern deepening.

Bitna sighed heavily, her shoulders sagging with the weight of her worries. "I don't know, Haeri," she admitted, her voice tinged with uncertainty. "It's just... seeing Solbin talking to Hoshi's manager like that... it's got me feeling a bit uneasy"

"It seems serious...do you think it's about Hoshi?" she asked "But you know Hoshi has your back. Whatever she's planning, he'll be there"

Bitna nodded, a faint smile playing at the corners of her lips. "Yeah, you're probably right,"

With a reassuring squeeze of her arm, Haeri offered her a supportive smile. "Come on, let's go to work," she said gently. "We can talk more about it there."

Bitna nodded gratefully, feeling a sense of relief wash over her at Haeri's comforting words. As they made their way out of the company.

Tiger 🐯

Hey, you were here?

Yeah
I picked up Haeri

You could've said something

You were working
And I didn't have time to go up
We both know you can't come down

I can go down...

In all of the senses

I'm in practice gorgeous don't make this hard

Aren't you already?

Next time text me ok?

Ok
Solbin was there

She was?
She didn't came to me

She was with your manager

What?
What's her plan?

My question exactly
She wants to mess with us
I told you, you shouldn't have said anything to her

Sorry
I just wanted to do the right thing
My mom also said I was wrong

Your mom?
She knows about us

Of course she does
I call her everyday to brag about you

You do?

After five years of pinning over you?
Of course
She wants to meet you

She does?

We may be a secret for the outside world but I won't lie to my parents

I haven't told mine
I thought it was best

Maybe
I didn't want them to have the wrong idea