23

The boys have a show today, while they were doing the voice check the girls were in the backstage.

As the backstage buzzed with activity, the girls found themselves in the company of Scoups.

With genuine concern etched on their faces, they turned their attention to him, eager to hear about his recovery.

"Scoups, how's the knee holding up?" Bitna inquired, her voice laced with genuine concern.

"You scared us all" Hayun said looking at him

Scoups offered them a reassuring smile, though a hint of weariness lingered in his eyes. "It's been a slow process, but I'm getting there," he replied

"Me and Tay took some online lessons of physical therapy. So if you need something tell us" Mei smiled at him

"You did?" Scoups sounded really surprised

"We did. I actually did some when Hao was injured and this time for you Mei wanted to be apart too. We're not certified but we can always help"

"Thank you" Scoups answered to Taylor

Haeri nodded in understanding, her expression sympathetic. "I can only imagine how tough it must be," she said, her voice filled with empathy " even more after the boys went to Italy"

Scoups nodded, a flicker of gratitude crossing his features. "Yeah, it hasn't been easy, but they did their best to keep me updated " he admitted, his gaze drifting to the members of Seventeen waking in the room.

Bitna offered him a supportive smile, her heart swelling with admiration for his resilience. "Well, you're doing amazing" she said sincerely. "Just remember to take it one step at a time."

"Whose amazing ?" Hoshi grabbed Bitna waist and kissed her cheek

"Me" Scoups teased him

"Have you met me?" He asked her

"Unfortunately" she said kissing kissing him softly

"You two are so cute" Taylor gasped as Minghao hugged her from behind "well me and Hao are more"

"It's really ok?" Bitna asked as everyone was talking

"What, gorgeous?"

"Me being here" she was nervous about the contract

"It's ok. If anyone asks Haeri invited you" he assure her

She chatted with the girls, but it was short-lived as Solbin's arrival cast a dark shadow over the atmosphere.

Solbin's eyes narrowed as they landed on Bitna, her expression twisting into a scowl of resentment.

"What are you doing here, Bitna?" she spat, her tone dripping with venom.

Bitna's heart sank at the hostility in Solbin's voice, but she remained composed, unwilling to stoop to her level.

"I'm here to support my boyfriend and the rest of Seventeen," she replied evenly, her voice steady despite the rising tension " Got a problem with that?"

"I do. He's my boyfriend, I came here to get some photos and to speak with him"

"Nobody wants you here. Can you go?" Taylor said

"I'm pretty good with photoshop. I can do something for your photos together. I'll do my best to hide your face" Hayun said surprising all in the room, Bitna and Mei chuckled making Solbin angrier.

"Hoshi! How can you let her speak to me like that?"

Before Bitna could say another word, Hoshi stepped forward, his own expression hardening as he addressed Solbin.

"You can't say anything to me after talking to Bitna like that"he said firmly, his tone leaving no room for argument. "Bitna is welcome here, you don't"

Solbin's nostrils flared with anger, but she seemed to think better of saying anything further. With a final glare in Bitna's direction, she stormed at Hoshi.

"You signed a contract!"

Bitna sighed heavily, her shoulders slumping with weariness. She had hoped to avoid any drama, but it seemed that Solbin had other ideas.

With a resigned shake of her head, she turned to Hoshi, her expression pleading silently for him to let it go.

"Imma leave, ok?"

Hoshi watched Solbin figure close to him and his jaw clenched tight. "I'm sorry, Bitna," he said, his voice tinged with regret. "Please stay"

Bitna offered him a reassuring smile, reaching out to squeeze his hand gently. "It's okay, Hoshi," she replied, her voice soft and understanding. "I don't want to cause any more drama than necessary. See you at my place ?"

"Sure" he smiled as she left

"What she meant her place?" Solbin asked him mad

"Are you dumb?" Jeonghan asked her

"She's my girlfriend. Now take your photo and go. You're my fake girlfriend. I thought we could be friends but with this attitude I can't even look at your face"

After the exhilarating show had concluded, Hoshi found himself making his way to Bitna's place.

He couldn't shake off the worry that had settled in his chest after the tense encounter with Solbin.

As he stepped through the door, he was greeted by the familiar warmth of Bitna's apartment. Bitna smiled softly at him, her eyes reflecting a mixture of gratitude and exhaustion. "Hey Tiger" she murmured "I was almost asleep"

Hoshi returned her smile, his heart swelling with affection at the sight of her. "Sorry gorgeous" he replied, his voice soft and reassuring. "I just wanted to make sure you're okay after everything that happened today."

Bitna nodded, a small sigh escaping her lips. "I'm okay" she assured him, though he could sense the lingering tension in her words. "That bitch it's crazy"

Hoshi reached out to gently squeeze her hand, his touch a silent gesture of comfort and support. "Well, I'm here now," he said reassuringly, his gaze unwavering as he met her eyes. "And I'm not going anywhere."

Bitna's lips curved into a grateful smile, her heart warming at his words. "Let's go to bed ?"

As the night wore on, Bitna found herself tossing and turning, unable to sleep

Hoshi stirred beside her, his concern evident in the furrow of his brow. "Are you okay?" asked softly, his voice filled with genuine concern.

Bitna hesitated for a moment "I'm just having a hard time sleeping," she admitted finally, her voice tinged with frustration. "Sorry, I'll go to the couch"

Hoshi's expression softened with understanding as he reached out to gently brush a stray lock of hair from her face. "It's okay, gorgeous" he murmured soothingly "Stay here with me"

Bitna felt a rush of gratitude wash over her at his words, a sense of calm settling over her as she snuggled closer to him.

Together, they lay in comfortable silence, the soft glow of the television casting flickering shadows across the room.

As the time passed, she felt the weight of her worries begin to lift, replaced by the soothing rhythm of Hoshi's steady heartbeat.

And as they drifted off to sleep together, wrapped in each other's arms, Bitna couldn't help but to feel happy .