32

bibi story

Bitna asked for some girl time, so Haeri and Mei came through for her

Bitna asked for some girl time, so Haeri and Mei came through for her. Taylor and Hayun had work but Bitna knows that's not a problem.

"Hmm this coffee shop looks cute. The lemon tart looks so good. I know what I want" Mei said sitting down

"You should try the strawberry sponge cake!" Haeri added "and you... talk I saw our boss going your office"

"Yup... so he asked me to move to US"Bitna began, her voice tinged with a mixture of apprehension and determination.

"I almost choked" Mei said grabbing her napkin "what's his name? I need to call Tay.... No way I'm gonna letting you go"

"They're getting troubles?" Haeri asked while giving Mei back soft pats

"And I was there for years so he wanted me to go and help them."

"It's amazing they they want you there. It just means they know how hard you work and how much you worked for the company. But I hope you said no"

"Yeah, I was so happy that the first person they thought it was me. You know my past... My career was always my focus and being able to go abroad and do my job it meant everything. " Bitna was being honest and that showed on her tone. "But now my priorities changes, now I have this crazy family here, my parents are really happy with me here and I have my tiger" she smiled "I've decided to turn it down."

"Oh gosh I need to thank him." Mei said putting her hand over her heart "I know what it's like having friends abroad and it's hard"

Haeri's eyebrows shot up in astonishment, her eyes widening with disbelief. "I'm sorry but for a minute I thought you would say yes. I know you had goals and that path was shown to you and you gave it up "

Bitna glanced around at her friends, a sense of resolve settling over her as she met their questioning gazes. "Because my place is here, with Hoshi," she explained, her voice steady and unwavering "with all of you"

"I'm so happy for you two" Mei said with a warm smile

Late at night, Bitna was getting ready for bed but she was worried about Hoshi, since he haven't texted her once.

She heard a noise from the front door and she knew it was Hoshi.

As he entered Bitna's apartment, the tension in the air was palpable, his troubled expression made her worry.

Bitna couldn't help but furrow her brow in concern as she observed him, sensing that something was amiss.

"Tiger....what's wrong?" Bitna asked, her voice gentle yet laced with worry as she approached him. "You seem really tense."

Hoshi let out a heavy sigh, his shoulders slumping slightly as he ran a hand through his hair in frustration. "It's Solbin," he confessed, his voice tight with emotion. "After the horrible meeting, she sent me a text. She's threatening to spread lies about you, saying that you're a homewrecker"