39

bibi I'm watching you 👀

Ineedaeri he bites 😂

mee.i please... he's sweet as a hamster

tay.tay I'm definitely looking at you

User 1 so cute

User2 svt girls here.... Strange

User3 how is like being friends with them?

User4 do you know svt?

User5 so cute 💕

Bitna felt a mix of excitement and nerves as she walked hand-in-hand with Hoshi towards her parents' house.

They had been dating for a while now, and today was the day  Hoshi would meet her parents for the first time.

Since he's no longer with Solbin, he wanted to meet them and explain the situation.

He had insisted on bringing flowers and a bottle of wine, which Bitna found both sweet and a little amusing how much he was nervous.

"Are you sure they're going to like me?" Hoshi asked, his usual confidence replaced with a hint of anxiety.

He adjusted the collar of his shirt for the third time since they left the car.

Bitna squeezed his hand reassuringly. "Of course, they will. Just be yourself"

Hoshi nodded, taking a deep breath. "Okay, I can do this. Just... don't leave me alone with them for too long."

Bitna laughed, leaning in to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. "I won't. You're going to be great."

As they approached the door, Bitna could see the curtains twitching. Her parents were definitely watching their arrival.

She rang the doorbell and, within moments, her mother opened the door, a warm smile on her face.

"Bitna! It's so good to see you, sweetheart," her mother said, pulling her into a hug. Then she turned to Hoshi, her eyes twinkling with curiosity. "And you must be Hoshi. I stalked you a bit I hope you don't mind"

Hoshi bowed slightly, offering the flowers. "Thank you for having me. These are for you."

Her mom took the flowers, her smile widening. "Thank you, Hoshi. Please, come in. Dinner is almost ready."

Inside, Bitna's father was setting the table and looked up with a welcoming grin.

"Hey, it's my girl.... And my girl stealer," he said, shaking Hoshi's hand firmly. "I hope you're hungry. Her mom made food for a month worth"

Hoshi smiled, a bit more at ease. "I am actually, and I'm pretty sure I hear Bitna tummy grumbling"

"Ya" she slapped his arm while her dad laughed

They sat down at the table, Bitna sitting next to Hoshi, her parents across from them. The initial awkwardness was quickly dispelled as her parents began to ask Hoshi about himself, his work...

"So.... We're not dumb. We know you were dating not long ago...." her dad said looking at him "can you explain what happened?"

"Dad...."

"I own you an explanation. Before me and Bitna decided to date, I agree to fake date Solbin... I wanted to protect someone but I ended up hurting your daughter"

"Who were you protecting?" Her mom asked "another member?"

"Mom he can't answer that" Bitna said

"I was. But I've delt with the company and now I can fully date Bitna"

"Not publicly" she gave them a small smile " things still new so we'll keep it down low. But I wanted you to meet him"

Her parents nooded their heads and continue eating. A silence was all over the room but It was not an awkward silence just giving time for them to digest the news.

"Tell me more about your work" her mom said with a big smile while she winked at Bitna

Hoshi nodded, his eyes lighting up as he talked about his passion. "It's a lot of hard work, but I love it. We get to travel, perform, and connect with our fans. It's really fulfilling."

"And how did you and Bitna meet?" her mom continue the questions, her gaze shifting between them.

Bitna chuckled. "We met through Haeri. He helped Woozi with Bitna and we talked sometimes and we clicked"

"Clicked is an understatement," Hoshi added, grinning. "I knew I wanted to be with her from the moment we started talking."

Her dad raised an eyebrow, clearly impressed. "That's good to hear. It's important to find someone you connect with."

Dinner proceeded smoothly, with laughter and stories flowing easily. Hoshi shared some amusing stories about his time with Seventeen, and Bitna's parents shared embarrassing childhood stories about her, much to her dismay.

As they finished the meal, her mom stood up. "Why don't we move to the living room for some dessert?"

Bitna and Hoshi helped clear the table, bringing the dishes to the kitchen. As they worked side by side, Bitna glanced at Hoshi, who was drying a plate with meticulous care.

"You're doing great, you know," she whispered, nudging him gently.

Hoshi smiled, his earlier nervousness completely gone. "Thanks. Your parents are really nice."

As the night wore on, Bitna's parents finally stood up, signaling that it was time to wrap things up. "Thank you for coming, Hoshi," her dad said, shaking his hand again. "It was a pleasure meeting you. You're welcome here anytime."

"Thank you for having me," Hoshi replied, genuinely touched. "I really appreciate it. And I'm truly sorry for hurting your daughter"

Bitna and Hoshi left the house, walking back to the car in comfortable silence. Once inside, Hoshi let out a long breath, turning to Bitna with a relieved smile.

"Well, that went better than I expected," he said, chuckling.

Bitna laughed, leaning over to kiss him. "I told you they would love you. You were amazing."

He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close. "I'm so in love with you it hurts"

Bitna smiled, resting her head on his shoulder. "I love you too, tiger."

"By the way," Hoshi said as they neared Bitna's apartment, "I've been thinking about us going public with our relationship. Maybe in a few months?"

Bitna turned to him, surprised. "Really? I know I made it sound like I was unhappy being hiding but I don't mind"

Hoshi nodded. "I don't want you to feel like you're my little secret. You mean too much to me to keep hiding. I want everyone to know how much I love you. I'll be there to protect you"

"Hmm a tiger protecting me.... I feel quite safe" she smiled " let's give some time to let Solbin heal her wicked heart"

He smiled softly. "I know. We'll wait but then let's share our love with everyone"

Bitna leaned over and kissed him deeply, her heart swelling with love and gratitude. "Thank you"

"I have some ideas how you can thank me..." he smirked and kissed her hand

"Hmmm my tiger is hungry"

"Famished" he said making her laugh