01. {fully gacked sex map}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

phoebe laine stood beside dustin reid at the entrance of hartley high school. with them was anthony vaughn and spencer white, who were leaning against a railing. the four were always seen together, never really alone.

anthony and phoebe had been best friends since birth, their mothers being in the same antenatal class. but phoebe's mom skipped town when the girl was fourteen, so she spent her time either in her house, alone, or in the vaughan's house, where she was always welcome (as long as she attended sunday service). or even at the santos', which was her favourite place to be.

"bee will give us a ride, won't ya?" spencer challenged, he for some reason went by spider. he was talking about some cemetery party the boys wanted to throw the next night.

phoebe was brought out of her thoughts at the mention of her nickname. she pulled the lemon-flavoured lollipop out of her mouth and used it to whack his forehead. "what did i tell you about volunteering me for things i didn't consent to?"

the other two boys chortled, as spider winced and rubbed the saliva off of his head in agony. "you didn't seem to complain when i volunteered you for that threesome." he shrugged.

the girl groaned, rolling her eyes and tossing the now practically contaminated lolly into the trash can. "that is the whole reason we had that talk. and it wasn't a threesome if i refused to participate."

before spencer could retaliate, he saw amerie wadia walking over to them, missy beckett and sasha so by her side. his attention was immediately drawn to them and their lack of their other friend, harper mclean. "missing your fourth witch?"

"piss off spider." sasha scoffed.

"oh!"

"what's up ami, baby?" phoebe smiled as the girl pulled her into a hug.

"nothing much, how was your time off?" amerie questioned. "i missed your face." she squeezed the girl's face cheeks in her hands.

"i missed yours more." phoebe groaned. "it was okay, wish i saw your more though." during the summer before year ten, the two hadn't seen much of one another, except for at a few parties, or other activities and the festival the week before.

"i agree."

"hi girls." phoebe greeted the two others, who waved back at her.

phoebe had this glow about her that just gravitated everyone towards her. it was like she was a magnet. she was so vibrant and exciting, which is how she managed to stay civil with everyone in her year and stay out of other people's drama. but during the rare moments that phoebe was angry, she was angry. spider seemed to be the one who repeatedly found himself dealing with an angry bee.