06. {renaissance titties}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"so, last session, we covered the social consequences of sexting. today's exercise will demonstrate just how quickly your images can spread to places you really don't want them to." jojo explained to her class.

despite what amerie had announced, slts was not cancelled. instead, they were forced to attend the class after school. phoebe was supposed to be babysitting, but the class was sadly mandatory.

"nice one, map bitch."

amerie was jojo's new assistant and her job was to go around and hand everyone a part of the blue thread.

"you said slts was cancelled." darren reminded her. "i have to be at work soon."

"same." phoebe added.

"i love you." quinni told the girl, who remained silent. "remember you're loved."

"okay, so, today's exercise is called the blue string game." jojo continued. "would you like to walk us through it, miss woods?"

when she reached spider, he greeted her with hostility. "ah, ah." he peeled the slap band off of her wrist. "don't even think about coming tonight."

"okay the toilet roll is a sext and the blue string is the world wide web." woodsey explained. "this is about the dangers of sexting and how quickly information can be spread so i want you to move those toilet rolls around the string and for daisy and amerie to try and get them."

it was definitely amusing watching the two girls attempt to collect the toilet rolls. everyone made sure amerie didn't have a chance to touch it, obviously annoyed that she had lied to them. while they went easy on daisy, the girl managed to get her hands on the object, even trying to help amerie.

"that's it. get it. that's it. get that sext flying along the string."

the second the class had been announced to be over, everyone quickly grabbed their things and left, everyone except for amerie who had to clean up after them all. so, daisy volunteered to stay back and help her.

"could you give me a ride?" phoebe questioned spider as they walked to the exit of their school.

"no, fuck off."

"i'll give you a ride." missy offered her with a sweet smile.

"ha! good luck with that, you're defo gonna get in a prang." spider scoffed. "her car is a death trap—"

"shut up, spider." bee smacked the back of his head before turning to missy. "thank you. the house is just a few blocks from yours i think."

"no problem. come on."

in the classroom, the two girls were pushing the tables back to their original positions. "so you're jojo's personal offsider now?" daisy teased.

"don't even mention it." amerie groaned. "it's totally unfair."