11. {rack off!}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"so where have you been?" ant questioned, leaning against the doorframe of his bedroom. he quickly got up from his bed once he heard the girl enter the house. "you missed church."

"i was at daisy's." phoebe said a little too quickly as she trudged up the stairs. "and i told court i'd make up for missing today."

"you're lying." ant sang out.

"i'm not."

"you are."

"am not!"

"are too!" ant shot back, his voice laced with sass. "i can see it in your eyes."

"bullshit." phoebe shook her head, making her way to her room.

ant suddenly gasped. "you were with malakai!"

phoebe groaned. "wait... how'd you know?"

"wait we're you actually?" ant frowned. "i mean i was with daisy in the study period... and you and malakai weren't in school so i just guessed."

"yeah."

ant jumped up with excitement before running over to her bed. he threw himself onto it and was practically giggling. "tell me, tell me!"

bee chuckled, placing all of her things in their place before sitting down beside him. "you have to promise you won't tell spider or dusty?"

ant didn't say anything for a second.

"anthony!" bee scolded as she slapped his arm. "i won't tell you anything if you don't."

"okay, okay! just don't hit me... that hurts." ant frowned. he held up his pinkie finger. "promise."

she quickly wrapped her own around his and they each pressed their own thumbs onto their lips to seal the promise. they'd been doing that since they were kids. while bee wanted them to learn a secret language, anthony found it hard to remember all the words so they came up with handshakes instead.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"i can smell a whore coming my way." darren joked as they watched phoebe approach them.

"well good morning to you too." phoebe smiled at the group of friends stood near the gates.

"first of all, instagram post was so cute." daisy said as she clung onto bee's arm. "secondly, that was a soft launch... right?"

"unless you have to soft launch being friends with benefits with someone, i don't think so." bee shrugged, catching them all by surprise.