Chapter 1.

Lynn and Zoro were on the Sixis Island

Lynn and Zoro were on the Sixis Island. Their crouched in a circle of fire. "You can come out" said Zoro and stood up. Lynn also began to sit up and stood next to him. "People often visits shrines to light candles for those they've lost." said the Man who came out. "Who are yours for?" asked the in Red."This one is for someone, we knew a long time ago." Zoro answered for both of you. "And the other?" the strange man asks. "You have been following us for three days" said Lynn. "What do you want from us?"
"You can call me number 7, I come from an organization called Baroque works, we are interested in your special skills." explains the man.
"What, are you a band of assassins?" asks Zoro.
"We are more than that, much more"
"You should know that it is a great honor to be ask to join our ranks" he continued.
Lynn and Zoro refuse, they want to do their own thing. Their together be independent.
Number 7 was not very happy about this. 
"And if it's so important to them that we should join, they would have sent number 1 and not number 7," Zoro says, provoking the man.
That gave the man the last rest. He drew his swords and wanted to stab Lynn with it, but Lynn was faster and blocked it.
Zoro says "I'll fight this one, you are relaxing " and drew his swords.
Lynn was happy about that as she was still a bit exhausted from the last hunt. She sat off to the side and watched the fight in front of her.
The fight didn't last long and Zoro cut off No. 7's head.
Zoro put the man in a sack and then went to his girlfriend. " Are you all right?" Zoro asked, reaching out and brushing a strand of hair out of her face. "Yeah, I'm fine, just a little tired from the last pirate hunt." Lynn answered.
"Come on," Zoro begins to speak, "We'll find a place where you can sleep before we go get the bounty."
Lynn got up with Zoro's help, who then took her by the hand and walked away.

Later:

Zoro and Lynn went to a bar to have a drink before they got the bounty for the number 7.
The two sat down next to each other on the stools at the bar. Zoro placed the bag on the stool to his right and ordered the drinks. 
"One water for my girlfriend, one beer for me and one for my friend, he had a hard day".

A young Girl caught their attention as she peered around the counter, giggling at them. Zoro watching the girl with a dull expression as she ran away, only to reappear again with a plate of two rice balls.

"What's this?" He asked. While Lynn watches his interaction with the little girl.
"Rice balls for you!" The little Girl answered.

"You made them yourself?" Zoro asked. She nodded. "What's the brown stuff?"

"Chocolate. It makes everything taste better." Lynn saw the smile on the little girls face.

"Rika!" A Woman called the Girl. Lynn suspects it could be her mother.

The Girl turned around, bumping into a suited man with long blonde hair. The little Girl becoming quite scared as he scolded her.

"You stupid, stupid girl!" The Man yelled, smushing a rice ball on the ground with his shoe. It caught the attention of everyone, including the boy in the red vest who was sitting a little further back at the table with a pink haired boy. 

"Why don't you watch where you're going?"The blonde man complains

"Rika, apologize to our guest." The Woman said from behind the counter. Rika stumbling around her words as she apologized to the man. The blonde haired man mocking her apology.

"You dropped my food." says Zoro in a calm voice.

Zoro bends down and picks up a rice ball from the ground and eats a piece of it. "It's delicious" Zoro says to the little girl, which made the girl very happy. "Now eat a piece of it," Zoro said to the blond man. "And apologize to the girl," Lynn demanded.
"Do you actually know who I am?" said the blonde man very hysterically.
"A shitty marine soldier with a terrible haircut," Zoro says bored. Meanwhile, Lynn sat next to him and laughed at Zoro's insult.

The man draws his sword. "I wouldn't do that," warns Lynn. But the man only replied with mockery: "At least I'm a real man and don't need three swords." and winked at her. Lynn was very disgusted. 
Zoro didn't like that, no one flirts with his girl.

Zoro drew his swords and said "This is going to hurt"
Lynn drew her swords and said "I won't miss this fight this time." And the two started fighting against the Marine.

Meanwhile, the boy with the straw hat sat at the table further back and watched them both while his pink-haired friend was under the table.

Zoro held the blond man and said in his ear "You shouldn't draw your sword if you don't know how to use it. And don't ever flirt with my girlfriend again!".

"Please don't kill me, my father will give you what you want!" the man said in panic.

"Who is your father?' Zoro asked.

"Captain Morgen. He has the say on this Marine base."

"Take us to him," says Lynn.