Chapter 13.

Sanji returned from the kitchen with their food one by one

The dinner had been going well as Luffy continued to eat while Nami huffed and leaned back in her seat. "Ugh. I feel like I'll be full for a whole week." She spoke.
"I can't handle another bite but it's too good to not eat it." Usopp chimed in.
"You said it." Zoro spoke as he opened his beer to take another sip.
"Maybe we should order dessert." Luffy spoke up, still hungry.

"Already got mine here." Zoro spoke.
"How are you still going?" Lynn asked Luffy as he watched him eating away.

"I have a big stomach." Luffy shrugged. "Oh, that reminds me. We should do a toast." He cleaned his hands as he grabbed his glass. "To the best crew sailing on the sea and our great victory!" He cheered.

Zoro, Lynn and Usopp joining him in. Raising her glass before drinking from it.
"Woah woah woah. What victory?" Nami spoke up.
"Against the marines of course. We were able to crush them and escape successfully." Luffy explained.
"Look, I don't know how many naval battles you guys have been a part of-" Nami spoke before Usopp interfered.
"I've been in at least two dozen of them."

Nami ignored him as she glanced at the others. "It was a total disaster." She finished her sentence. "We were totally unprepared, uncoordinated. Usopp dropped all our cannonballs and we got hit. By all rights, we should be at the bottom of the ocean right now."

"But we aren't and that's a good thing." Luffy replied.

"Yeah. We're not because Luffy saved us." Usopp spoke.
Nami glanced at him before glancing at Luffy. "Are we all really going to ignore the elephant in the room?"

"What are you talking about?" Luffy asked.

"She means that you didn't mention to any of us that your grandfather happens to be a marine. Especially one that is after us." Lynn spoke.
"A vice admiral of all." Nami interrupted their small chat. "Which I didn't sign up for."
"You did raid a marine base. Of course that would make you a target as well." Zoro chimed in.

"Well if I had stolen the map alone they would've never discovered me." Nami replied. "Unlike wrecking a base commander's office."

"Your bill, Sir." Sanji spoke up as he set the bill down on the table.

Luffy listened to Nami before glancing at the check as he raised a hand to her to wait.

Luffy gives the bill back to Sanji and turns back to the others. "This will be fun," said Sanji as he looked at the piece of paper and went into the kitchen laughing slightly.

Luffy cleared his throat. "As I was saying earlier before all that. We showed the marines that they can't just roll us over. This crew, our crew, can handle anything thrown their way."

"Who the hell is Monkey D. Luffy?!" A voice rang out throughout the restaurant.

Luffy sat up before peaking out of the booth before raising a hand. "That's me." He spoke. Seeing the chef walking over to him.

"You must be confused about the rules of the house and how we do things around here." Zeff spoke up as he noticed the straw hat teen. "Baratie doesn't offer credit."

Standing in front of the table by now. "You pay for what you eat." Watching him drink his milk.

"I think you're the one confused." Luffy spoke as he set his glass of milk down. "The meal has already been paid for but I just haven't given you the money for it."

"Oh yeah? And how's that?" Zeff asked.

"Well you can just add it to my treasure tab." Luffy spoke as he grinned.

"And what the hell is that?" Zeff asked.

"I may not look like a big deal just yet but you, sir, are talking with the future king of the pirates right now." Luffy spoke. "And once I find the one piece then I'll return and pay this bill in full. With intrest as well."

"I've got a better idea for you." Zeff spoke. Grabbing Luffy by his shirt and dragging him into the kitchen. Putting him to wash the many stacks of dishes they had piling in the sink.

"Well.. that was something." Lynn sighed as she watched the whole thing. "Shouldn't we help him?"

"No." Nami spoke as she groaned. Throwing her head back on the cushion behind her. "I need a drink for this."

"Now you're talking." Zoro spoke.

"To the bar section we go then." Lynn spoke as she got up.
Lymm enjoyed the time with the two as she stayed with Zoro and Nami after a drunk Usopp had walked away from them and gone to the bar. Nami Hearing a small crowd as she glanced back to see that Usopp was dancing around.

"He certainly has a grace to him." Nami spoke up as she watched him as well. "Kind of like a frantic, uncoordinated.."

"Sea slug?" Zoro asked as he stayed seated. Glancing over at the male before glancing back. Keeping his arm around Lynn.

Nami chuckled as she nodded. "Just like it." She spoke. "That's what he's like."

Zoro listened before glancing over at her. "Yeah. I guess I can see that."

"Just look at him. Like he doesn't have a care in the world." Nami added.

Zoro glanced at her before glancing away. "What are you carrying around that is so heavy?" He asked her.

Lynn sits there in Zoro's arms and listens to the two of them.