Chapter 11.

How's the ship looking?" Nami asked as she spotted Zoro and Lynn

"There's a broken railing. Nothing major." Zoro spoke. "It could've been a lot worse."
"It could've been a lot better." Nami huffed.
"Good news is.. we can't see the marines anywhere." Usopp spoke. "We lost them."

"We can't see anything in this soup." Nami replied.
"What we need is a good place where we can lay low and wait out any reinforcement that they will surely send our way." Nami spoke.
"Let's make it through this fog first of all things." Lynn spoke.
"Where is Luffy?" asked Lynn, Zoro stands next to her with an arm around her waist.
"I think he's on the bow." Usopp informed them. "He hasn't really said much since we hightaled it."
"Well someone needs to go talk to him about this and that other thing." Nami spoke.
"What other thing?" Zoro asked confused on what she was talking about.

"Oh jeez. I wonder what." Nami sarcastically spoke.
"The whole thing about his grandfather being the vice admiral of the marines." Lynn informed.

"Oh.. that thing." Usopp spoke as he took a step back. "Yeah... I don't really know that guy well enough to go ask him that kind of question."

"Doesn't really seem like a big deal." Zoro spoke as he shrugged.
"Its a huge deal." Nami spoke in disbelief. "Look, Zoro, you're his first mate. It kind of falls under your job description. So go ask him."

Zoro glanced at them before removing his arm from around his girlfriend's shoulder. "Fine." Не mumbled and goes to Luffy.

After a few minutes he came back. "He's fine," Zoro said. "Did you even ask?" Lynn asked her Boyfriend.
"Guys!" Luffy spoke up and interrupts Lynn from interrogating Zoro. Catching the attention of the rest of the crew. Sniffing the air as it made him grin again. Getting excited about what he was smelling.
"What is it?" Zoro asked.
"Anyone else smell that?" Luffy asked.
"Smell what? We're in the middle of sailing with no land around us." Nami spoke up.
"There's something in the breeze. I can smell it." Luffy stated.
"I think you're imagining things." Nami huffed.
"No. It smells like butter, soy sause, and meat." He grinned at the thought of food.
"I can't smell any of those things." Usopp spoke as he walked forwards a bit. Trying to smell the air.
"Think he has brain damage?" Zoro asked.
"I happen to think that everyday." Nami replied.

"Luffy, look, playing follow the smell is fun and all but we really need to focus on how to get out of here." Usopp interjected.
"And we will but right now.. I smell food. Someone, somewhere is cooking right now and it smells amazing." Luffy spoke. Heading to the sheep figurehead and sitting on it. Giving Nami directions on where to go.
"Wow.. add food to the equation and now he suddenly knows how to navigate." Nami mumbled.
"Seems like he was right though." Lynn spoke as she pointed to the light in the distance.
"What is that? Is that land?" Zoro asked.
"That's impossible. My map shows no islands anywhere around here." Nami spoke as she took a glance at the light.
Usopp leaned a bit over the railing as he caught sight of letters. "Anyone know what a Baratie is?" He asked. Getting no answer as the ship sailed closer to the place where more ships were and other pirates walking into the place.

"Where are we?" Lynn asked.

"Everyone seems to be going into that fish ship." Zoro pointed out.
"That smell.. it really does smell like food. I think it's a restaurant." Nami was amazed Luffy had smelled it from afar.
"And I know exactly what to do next." Luffy grinned.
"Hide the ship from the marines finding us?" Nami asked.
"Sailing back to Syrup Village where we will be safe?" Usopp asked.
"Nope! Let's eat!" Luffy beamed as they sailed closer to the place.