Chapter 5.

Lynn, Zoro and Nami were captured and brought into a room

Lynn, Zoro and Nami were captured and brought into a room. Nami was locked in a cage, Zoro was tied to a kind of turntable with his hands and feet, and Lynn hung from the ceiling with her hands on ropes.
"Are you okay?" Zoro asks his girlfriend and looks at her worriedly. "Yeah, I'm fine," Lynn replies. "Are you okay?" Zoro nods reassuringly as a sign that he is fine. "Are you okay, Nami?" Lynn asks, trying to be polite. Nami doesn't answer her and continues to stare ahead. Lynn looks at Zoro and he just shrugs. Lynn continues to look at him intently. Zoro sighs, he knows exactly what Lynn wants from him. They have already talked about it several times, he should try to be more considerate of others. "What?" Zoro finally asks, annoyed.
"Nothing.. just- this is my life now I guess." Nami spoke.

"You mean like how you left us?" Zoro asked coldly.

"You guys were picking a fight you couldn't win." Nami defended her actions. "When I.. what I saw out there. It was a town destroyed. What was left because of that pirate. These people.."

The non-crew hear Luffy screaming. Lynn looks a little bit worried for him, she has grown a little fond of him even though they have only known each other for a short time.
"I might be able to get us out of here," says Nami. "And how?" asks Zoro. Nami doesn't answer, just pulls something out. Lynn looks at her "You have a lock pick?".

"I have four but the clowns only found three," Nami replies and starts trying to pick the lock.

Zoro looks lovingly at Lynn as she watches Nami trying to pick the lock on her cage.

Then the three hear footsteps. "Someone is coming," says Zoro.

"Stall them." Nami spoke.

"What do I do?" He asked confused.

"Keep them talking."

"I don't talk. I hit things." Zoro huffed.

"Yes, that's a problem we still need to talk about," says Lynn. Zoro looks at his girlfriend "You like it." Zoro replied as he soon went quiet when one of Buggy's crew rode into the room with their unicycle. Getting off it as they stood in front of Zoro.

"Remember me?" The guy asked.

"No." Zoro spoke bluntly. "Must be some other homicidal unicycle-riding clown."

The guy walked closer to him. Taking his chance and punching Zoro in the stomach.

Zoro grunted as he took the hit.

"Hey, the only one who can hit him is me," Lynn says angrily and tugs at her bonds. The guy turns to her.
"It's your turn soon, don't worry," he says to her and looks at her angrily. "Hurt her and it will be the last thing you do," Zoro warns the man in green.

"I've been looking for you and your shitty Girlfriend for years." The guy spoke after composing himself. "About how you two were the one who killed my brother."

Zoro tried to break free even more. A deadly look in his eyes because the guy insulted his girlfriend, nobody insults his girlfriend. . "I've killed a lot of pirates."

"Maybe you remember my name. My name is Cabaji." He spoke. "And years ago you two hunted us across the Goa Kingdom. Hunted us for weeks through the swamp lands. Day in and night out. Relentless. Like some kind of Demon's."

"Still doesn't ring a bell." Zoro spoke up to get the focus back onto himself. Raising his head as he continued the conversation. Acting oblivious to what he was talking about.

Cabaji threw one of the knives in his possession. Missing him by a few inches out of anger. "You Girlfriend cut his head right off and stuffed him into a bag." He angrily spoke. "All of that trouble for just a few berry."

Zoro closed his eyes and sighed. Opening them once more. "Okay. That does sound like us." Не confessed. "It was quite easy to get his head in a bag." commented Lynn, who followed the conversation.

"I swore to find you one of these days and get my revenge." Says Cabaji and approaches Lynn.

"You are welcome to follow your brother into death," says Zoro, trying to get Cabaji's attention. "It would be my pleasure to help you."

Cabaji looks at him angrily and walks towards Zoro.
"You'll both regret this," says the guy in green and turns the turntable to which Zoro is tied.
"Let's see how well you can keep your head." Spinning him as he watched him go round and round. Moving back as he began to throw the knifes at him. Keeping his eye on the target but missing with the throws he had done.

Watching him spin for a while as he huffed. "You don't really fear death, do you?" Cabaji asked.

"No. I just don't fear you." Zoro spoke. Keeping his eyes closed.

Angering Cabaji with his words as he threw one of the knifes. Hitting him right on the rope that kept his hand in place.
"You know, maybe we'll keep your girlfriend." says Cabaji and goes over to Lynn and touches her cheek. "Forget it, I'm not going to be your whore," Lynn says, pulling her face away from his hand. "Take your hands off my girlfriend" Zoro is angry.

Cabaji takes his hands off her and approaches Zoro again.
"As tempting as you make it sound, I'm not sticking around." Zoro spoke and tries to keep him away from his girlfriend.

"Oh really? Got somewhere else to be?"

"Well.. kind of. I have plans I haven't taken care of. And I didn't think I did before but Luffy changed my view on stuff."

"A simpleton in a straw hat? Don't tell me you believe whatever they told you." He laughed at Zoro.

"I don't need to. Luffy believes in himself.And one more thing."

"What?" Cabaji asked.

"Don't drop your guard." Zoro spoke.

Cabaji listened to him as he grew confused. "What are you talking about?"

"Me." Lynn spoke, kicking him forward and onto Zoro. Nami had freed her from her bonds after she freed herself.

Zoro broke his hand free. Grabbing the clown in a chokehold for a while Lynn rushed to him. Freeing his other hand at the moment. Letting the guy drop as he got off the wheel.

"What's the plan now?" Zoro asked and checks Lynn. "You do have a plan, right? Plans being your thing and all." He turned to Nami.

"I say... we beat the hell out of every clown we see." She chuckled. Grabbing her racksack and bo staff back.

Zoro listened as he smirked a bit. "I like that idea." He spoke. Getting his swords back and his Girlfriend hers.

It took some time, but the crew finally managed to free Luffy and defeat Buggy. Buggy was just a small heap of rubble.
The four freed the inhabitants and sailed on. Zoro hugged Lynn from behind and looked out to sea with her.