Chapter 4.

Zoro is woken up by Luffy

Zoro is woken up by Luffy. He immediately checks on Lynn to see if she is okay. She is lying next to him and is still sleeping. He takes her in his arms and shakes Lynn to wake her up.
She opens her eyes and the first thing she sees is Zoro's worried face. "Are you okay?" Zoro asks his girlfriend. "I'm fine, don't worry. I'm just a little dizzy," Lynn replies, looking at him reassuringly. Lynn puts her arms around his waist. Actually, she always feels his swords, but there is nothing there. "Zoro's darling, your swords are gone," Lynn tells him and lets go of him. "What?" he asks and looks down. Indeed, the swords are gone. He looks over at Lynn "Yours too." Lynn also looks down. The two are angry, who dares to steal their swords. "Those bastards," Zoro says pissed off.

"Ugh." Nami spoke up. "They took my rucksack with all my navigation gear."

Luffy listened to them from his corner of the Box. His hands immediately reaching for his head. "Phew. They didn't take my Hat away." He sighed in relief.

Nami scoffed a bit. "Yeah, small blessings." She spoke sarcastically.

"We were caught by Marines. We have to think of a plan and make an escape. Damn it. We lost the map." Nami says slightly panicked

"Nope." Luffy spoke as he got up. Hitting his head on the ceiling of their confinement. "The map is somewhere safe." He reassured her before patting his stomach a bit.

Zoro let them talk as he walked over to one corner. Trying to peak outside before using his free hand to try and punch his way out.

"Gross." Nami mumbled towards the teen patting his stomach. "Woah woah woah! What are you doing? Stop that." Nami spoke up.
"Zoro, stop it, you're only hurting yourself," Lynn says to her Boyfriend.
"Why? I'm trying to find a way out of here." Zoro spoke. "We talked about not acting impulsively," Lynn says to him in a warning tone. Zoro sighs.

"What we need is a plan." Nami huffed.

"I don't need a plan. What I will do is beat the hell out of every marine I see." Zoro glanced at them. "Zoro," Lynn says warningly, "What did I just?"

"Do you have any ideas then?" Nami asked a bit irritated.

At that very moment the box they were held in opens. The sound of carnival music filling the space. One of the walls being lifted as performers did their thing. Doing tricks as the audience laughed and clapped their hands. Being held against their will.

The group of four leaving their spots and stepping out. Luffy joined in on the clapping as Nami reached over and stopped him from doing so.

"No no no no no." A voice spoke up from the side before a clown came stomping out. "Stop the clapping. Everything is wrong!" He spoke up. Huffing as he began to speak again. "The spot light was totally off and you completely missed the cue to my entrance." Having them move the spotlight to him. "And where was the dancing lion?" He asked as he got close to the guy dressed as one.