Chapter 3.

The four of them were at sea

The four of them were at sea. While Luffy was running around and annoying Nami, Lynn and Zoro were trying to sleep in the small house on the boat.
Zoro lay on his back and Lynn was snuggled up to his chest while he had one arm around his girlfriend.
But the two couldn't sleep because they were too loud outside.
"Will you two knock it off already? Me and Lynn are trying to sleep" Zoro complains.
"Oh, I'm Sorry were we disturbing your beauty sleep?" says Nami annoyed and sarcastic. "If you don't like what you see, look away. I know who likes what she see," Zoro replies And Lynn slaps him lightly on the chest. "Ouch" says Zoro, rubbing the spot where his girlfriend hit him. "Oh be quiet" says Lynn ans gives him a kiss.

Nami snorts in annoyance and continues trying to open the Tesor and finally succeeds. "You did it," says Luffy happily. Lynn and Zoro, who hear the commotion outside, get up and go outside.
Nami takes out the map to the Grand Line and admires it.  Luffy is crouching next to him, staring at the map with joy. Lynn and Zoro standing behind Luffy and Zoro asked "That's everything. Shouldn't there be Gold or Jewels in there or something?"

"Yeah, or a huge diamond?" asks Lynn, looking at Nami.
Nami looks at Lynn and Zoro in disbelief. How could they not know what it was? "It's much more valuable than gold, jewels or a huge diamond. It's the map to the Grand Line," says Nami.
"The map to the Grand Line..." says Liffy in surprise and looks at the map.
"The Grand Line should-" Luffy starts talking "Wait, where is the Grand Line?" asks Luffy, looking questioningly at the map.
"You want to go to the Grand Line, but you don't know where it is?" asks Nami, also looking at Luffy in disbelief. 
Luffy grins at Nami. "You know, that's why I need a navigator in my crew."
"I will never join your pirate crew. Not in a million years." Nami replies, looking at him seriously. "We'll see about that," says Luffy, still grinning. "Now let's go and see where the Grand Line is." Luffy changes the subject.
Nami rolls her eyes and gets a piece of paper and a pen to explain where the Grand Line is.
Lynn and Zoro stood by the side the whole time and followed the discussion. Zoro with a poker face and Lynn with an amused expression. It's kind of cute how he tries to persuade them all to join his crew.

Nami drawing a cirle on the table. "The seas are divided by four quadrants." She began. "The east blue, north blue, south, west."

"The thin strip of land that circles the globe is what we call the red line." Nami glanced between the three of them. "The band across the middle is called the grand line." She explained. "It's a treacherous ocean with bigger islands, cities, pirates. Flushed with riches and ripe for the picking." She finished explaining things to them about the map.

"And that spot is exactly where we will be able to find the one piece." Luffy spoke excitedly.

Zoro listened as he glanced aside. "We've taken out a lot of pirates who have been after that thing." He spoke. "What exactly is it? A big diamond or something?"

"It's Gold Roger's treasure. He hid it in the grand line before he was captured and killed. All in one piece." Luffy explained.
Lynn has thought about One Piece more often than she admits. She has always wondered if the stories are true or if they are true, what is Gold Roger's treasure.
"It's a myth." Nami joins in the conversation.  "You can't possibly believe it's out there. The reason why no one has found it in the last twenty-two years is because it doesn't exist."
Luffy smirked a bit. "I can't wait to see the look on your face when we find it." He spoke. "Because we will find it one day."
"I admire your willpower, Luffy," Lynn says, looking at him. Zoro looks at his girlfriend with a raised eyebrow, but Lynn ignores it. "Thank you," Luffy says, happy about the compliment.

Nami glanced his way as she was about to say something to him until an explosion happened outside of the boat.

"Are those the Marines?" Zoro asked alarmed. His hand immediately moving to one of his swords. Lynn also gets ready to fight.

"How did they find us so quickly?" Nami asked as she left the room. Being followed by Luffy, Lynn and Zoro.

Everyone is standing outside on the ship when something is thrown onto the boat and red smoke comes out.

"This smoke smells weird.." Nami mumbled and falls unconscious to the ground.
Lynn faints right after Nami. Zoro tries to catch her before she falls to the ground, but faints himself and falls to the ground with Lynn in his arms.

Luffy, the only one still awake, quickly grabs the map. He rolled the map and put it back into its container. Before he faints like the others, he takes a roll of cards and swallows the map. Luffy can't let them lose the card after they got it.

Glancing out the small window of the room and seeing that it was not the Marines who had caught them but instead it was a ship pirates. Then he himself faints.