Chapter 12.

Everyone goes to change before the five go to the baratie

Everyone goes to change before the five go to the baratie. Lynn and Zoro walk hand in hand. "You look good" says Zoro to Lynn. "You don't look bad either" said Lynn and casually looked him up and down.

"Welcome to Baratie. How can I help you today?" The host of the place asked as he noticed the small crew.
"Hi!" Luffy beamed. "Where do we eat?" He asked.
"Do you happen to have a reservation?" The man spoke.
"Do we need to have one?" Luffy asked.
"Well we happen to be very full today.. but I can put you down on the waiting list. Its three weeks out."
Usopp listened before smiling a bit as he walked forward. "Maybe you can check your book again. You wouldn't want to turn away the future king of the pirates now, would you?"

"And who would that be, sir?"
"Monkey D. Luffy. Standing in front of you." Usopp continued. "Maybe you've heard of him already?"
"Well, in that case we'll find you a table." The man smiled.
"Yes!" Luffy spoke. "I knew it!" He cheered with Usopp at the same time while they waited and glanced down from the railing to the others below eating.

"In three weeks." The man mumbled under his breath.
Nami sighed before walking forward. "Please excuse them. They happen to be idiots." She spoke as she held out some money for the guy to take.
"You can say that again." Zoro mumbled.
"Zoro." Lynn nudged him before smiling at the man.
"Of course. Right this way ma'am." The man lead the way for them to the right table.
Luffy sat down before seeing the others as he crawled on the seat to the other end of the seat.
Usopp getting in next as he moved closer to Luffy. Giving Nami space to fit in.
Nami moved in next as she sat next to Usopp before waiting for the others.
Lynn and Zoro sitting next to each other.
"Here are the menus. Your waiter should be here shortly." The host spoke before walking away from them.
"I wonder what kind of food they make here or have." Usopp spoke.
"It must be good if there's a lot of people and a waiting list." said Lynn.
"Yeah. For food." Nami spoke as she glanced around.
Lynn glanced over to the kitchen door open as she watched a blond man leaving the kitchen as he put his blazer on before glancing at a table that was having an argument.

Sanji spoke with the table at the moment. Trying to calm them down but nothing he said seemed to work. Watching one of them pull a gun before kicking the guy's hand down and kicking the other next.

"Woah. He's a really good fighter." Luffy spoke as he watched the whole thing amused.

"He is." Lynn replied as she watched before turming away and glancing back at the menu. Zorro looks at him slightly annoyed. Lynn notices and pats him on the chest. "Stop being so jealous," Lynn says amused. "I'm not," Zoro replies grumpily. Lynn laughs slightly.

"No cause for alarm, folks. Please enjoy your meals." Sanji spoke up. Walking over to the Straw Hat crew's table. Setting a plate of bread down. "Hi. Welcome to our shitty restaurant where the only thing worse than the ambience is the food."

Luffy wasn't paying much attention with being busy with the bread they had been given. Already eating them right away.
"My name is Sanji. What can I get you guys?" Sanji asked.

"Mm! One of everything you have!" Luffy spoke through a mouthful of bread.
"Any drinks? Maybe one of our signature cocktails to choke down your meal?" Sanji asked them as he wrote down their order.
"Selling us the hard deal, huh?" Nami asked him.
"Apologies, Madam, I didn't see you there. Would you care to have an aperitif before we start?" Sanji asked as he smiled at her. "We have several rare micqueot vintages in stock. Or perhaps you'd like a glass of umeshu? You know, something sweet, for someone sweet."
"Is something wrong with your eye?" Nami asked as she glanced at him.

"I'm just blinded by your beauty." Sanji replied to her.
"Hey, waiter, can I get a beer and something for my friends?" Zoro asked.
"Make that two beers." Usopp spoke at the moment. "I usually get there but not today."
"I want a milk." Luffy spoke up as he glanced at the waiter.
"And for the madam?"

"Water." Nami spoke simply.

"Will that be still, sparkling, mineral? Ice or no ice? Cubed or crushed?" Sanji asked as he kept his smile on her.

"Regular water in a regular glass. Thanks." Nami spoke.
Lynn watches the whole thing amused   before glancing at the waiter. "I'll have sa beer too" She spoke.

Sanji glanced over at her before grinning a bit more. "My my. Where have you been hiding?" He asked. Holding her hand a bit before pressing a small kiss to it.
Lynn quickly pulled her hand away and Zoro took her hand in his and glared at the waiter.

"May I know the name of this charming lady?" asked Sanji, leaning closer to Lynn. 

Zoro shifted in his seat as his arm went around her waist. Keeping her close to him. "She's taken." He spoke up.

"Is she? Maybe not for much longer." Sanji joked before glancing at her. Giving her a small wink before leaving to go put in their order.
"Zoro has some more competition." Usopp teasingly spoke up once Sanji had walked away from their table.

"Not a chance." Zoro spoke as he glanced at him.
"He is not my type of Man and i love Zoro" Lynn spoke at the moment.