Chapter 16.

"Zoro!" Luffy yelled as well

"Zoro!" Luffy yelled as well. Rushing over to him to check his friend.

Nami watched as she had flinched at the sound of Zoro hitting the floor and taking the hit.

"Monkey D. Luffy." Mihawk spoke up. "What is your goal?"

"I'm going to become King of the Pirates.." Luffy answered.

"King of the Pirates, ay? That's a much more treacherous path then even defeating me."

"I don't care." Luffy replied. Turning to face him. "It's what I'm going to do."

Lynn bends down to Zoro. "Zoro," she whispers with tears in her eyes.

"Hmm. Maybe you will at that. This world could use a few more wild cards." Mihawk spoke. Turning his focus onto Zoro. "Roronoa Zoro, it's to early for you to die like this. Grow strong and come find me." Glancing at the couple.

"He's losing too much blood." Usopp spoke as Lynn tried to apply pressure to stop the bleeding but didn't want to make his condition worse.

"He's going to be okay." Luffy spoke as he glanced at him.

"Zoro, can you hear me?" He asked. "He said it's too soon for you die. You're going to make it."

"Luffy.." Zoro spoke up. "If I fail to become the world's greatest swordsman.. you will be disappointed.. right?"

"You could never fail me." Luffy spoke.

"Stop talking nonsense Zoro." Lynn replied as she glanced at him. "You will survive this and then we will make you the greatest swordsman in the world. Please hold on!"

Zoro gave a small nod. "I love you," Zoro said and smiled at her again, Dropping his hand that held the Wado Ichimonji before going unconscious.

"Zoro?" Luffy asked and got to answer. "Zoro?! Zoro!"

Luffy quickly runs to find help after they bring Zoro to the kitchen on the boat. Lynn sits next to Zoro and is frozen. Luffy comes back with Sanji and Zeff and starts treating Zoro.

"Is he going to make it?" Luffy asked.

"Give me a second kid." Zeff spoke as he got everything ready before cutting a fish and having the thin slices set aside.

"Needle." Zeff spoke as Sanji handed him what he needed. Stitching the wound on the green-haired before placing the fish skin over the wound. "This is an old seaman's trick. The fish skin helps staunch the wounds and helps heal the flesh faster." He informed.

"Is he going to make it?" A voice spoke up as Nami turned around to see Lynn sitting still frozen beside Zoro.

"Lynn.." Nami spoke up.

"I need to know." Venus replied.

"Look, I'm not going to lie." Zeff spoke. "He's lost a lot of blood. It might be a bit late for him."

Lynn starts to sob and bends her head down.

"It might not be." Luffy spoke as he glanced at Zoro.

"He's got one foot in each world right now... caught between life and death." Zeff informed them. "You've got to find a way to keep him tethered to our world. Talk to him, tell him stories, sing him sea shanties for all I care."

"He may not respond, but at least he'll know his crew are still with him." Zeff continued.

Luffy listened before they moved him at the moment to Nami's room to the bed she had. Laying him down properly and with such care.

Lynn lightly watched before tearing up. "Zoro." She spoke softly. "You have to wake up. You can't leave me too. I can't do this without you by my side. I will hate you if you don't open your eyes." She sniffed quietly.

Nami listened as she placed her hand on her shoulder. Hearing her voice being shaky and her teary eyes made her sadder to see.

Lynn gripped his hand before crying a bit as her tears fell onto his cheek. Wiping her cheeks as she hadn't cried in so long. Turning to Nami before hugging her immediately.

Nami immediately embraced her as she rubbed her back. "He's going to wake up. He has to." The words left her lips in a mumble as she was trying hard to believe herself.

" The words left her lips in a mumble as she was trying hard to believe herself