Full Moon VI

Hospital Wing, Hogwarts.

The trip to the hospital wing went by quickly with Ron and Hermione supporting Harry, Atalanta walking behind them, ignoring the whispered conversation of apologies and reasons, to give the kids some semblance of privacy. Harry had apologized for how he acted and how he ran from both of them, and they had apologized for pushing things they shouldn't have, with Hermione swearing to never do it again unless she was asked to. By the time the trio and Atalanta had reached the Hospital Wing all was forgiven and understood between Harry and his friends, but Atalanta still noticed some stiffness between Hermione and Ron, Atalanta bites her lip considering getting involved but unsure if she could even help.

Madam Pomfrey was not happy with either Atalanta or Harry when they admitted to fighting, she had gone red-faced and glared at Atalanta before telling her she was reporting it to Dumbledore, to which Atalanta shrugged before telling the Matron to tell Snape as well with a smirk on her face thinking of beating the grease out of the man soon for what he had done to her. When Harry's ribs were fixed and both his and Atalanta's bruises were all treated the trio and Atalanta retreated to Atalanta's room, sitting on the couch and chair in the small sitting room Atalanta had called out for the house elf in charge of the room and asked Miley to bring them some drinks and snacks before they all sat down. Ron and Hermione sat on either side of Harry before Atalanta talked.

"Harry," Atalanta begins, "I know it might be hard to talk about, but I need to know what happened between you and Aphrodite in the owlery. What did she say? Did she do anything to you or give you anything?" Atalanta asks her adoptive little brother with concern coloring her voice.

Harry sighs knowing it was coming, normally he hated talking about anything like what had happened in the owlery, but decided that if anyone deserved to know it would be the three people who have helped him the most.

"We didn't really talk much," Harry says beginning his tale, "She told me Artemis showed up to talk with her, something about matters of the heart." Harry shrugs but Atalanta nods her head.

"That fits, I'm guessing Aphrodite gave you the jacket back?" Atalanta asks.

Harry nods, "Yeah." He tells the lioness.

"Where is the jacket now?" Atalanta asks, noticing that Harry wasn't wearing like he always did.

"In my trunk, I didn't…I didn't want to look at it after what happened in the forest." He says, grimacing a bit.

"Good, don't put it on until we know for sure she didn't do anything to it," Atalanta says.

"Are you sure she would have done anything to it?" Hermione asks

"Without a doubt," the lioness says without hesitation, "She's cruel and calculating, she wouldn't hesitate to curse something she knew you were attached to Harry. She's your mo-...Artemis' oldest enemy, there's no way she's just going to leave you alone." Atalanta says, stopping just before saying Artemis was Harry's mother due to the look on the boy's face.

Harry looks at his hands, eyes narrowed as a look overtakes his face, both Ron and Hermione see it before looking at each other before quickly looking, remembering why they were not talking. But both knew the look on Harry's face, it was the look of him figuring something out and processing it.

"We talked about some things, personal stuff, she…she took on the form of my mother," Harry admits before Hermione gasps and Ron's face twists into a scowl, "But I think she did curse me. She was talking towards the end, her voice sounded all weird and I felt this, this power? I don't know how to explain it."