Chapter 5

Kemi's POV

We walked into Kunbi's house. A Large storey building that was well built in a beautiful estate almost like mine...

The house had black tiles on the floor that reflected the light coming from the chandelier in the sitting room. The chairs were creamy with soft furs that brought extra comfort. I ran my hands on one of the chairs before lifting up one of the beautiful throw pillow that was neatly arranged on the chairs. The large plasma television that hung nicely on the adjacent wall was turned off and the house was generally quiet and homely.

"Wow! When did you renovate?" I asked admiring the new furnitures.

"We didn't renovate silly. We just changed the furnitures "

" well seems like the same thing to me" I rolled my eyes.

" because you are dumb" Kunbi made a silly face and began laughing

I shot him a stern look and he choked on his laughter which made me laugh.

I walked up and turned the television on before crumbling on one of the chairs after my school bag.
Kunbi handed me a cold glass of water before he jogged up the stairs and disappeared around a corner which I knew was his room.

I scrolled the channels until I stopped on voozo Amp where they were showing Suits. Racheal walked up to Mike in his office as she suspected he was hiding something.

"Hey do you want to change?" I turned to see Kunbi peeking from the corner up the stairs.

"Erhhhhh..." I contemplated

"Look you don't know when they will be back and it's a Friday it might take awhile." Kunbi spoke again before I could say no.

"Alright" I jogged up the stairs before I got into his room which was painted white with blue highlights, blue curtains, blue bed sheet and a big chelsea poster on the wall. The room was very neat to be a boys room, judging from the way guys were generally messy.

" what? You like my room? " I turned to see Kunbi standing by the bathroom door shirtless with a smirk on his face.

" what?" I blinked trying to regain my composure. "It's not like I haven't been in your room before. Which is surprisingly neat" I said waving my hands.

"Yes ofcourse I am a neat and organised guy" he said gallantly.

"Or you cleaned up because of the possibility that I would come here today huh? " I crossed my arms.

"That's ridiculous" Kunbi said

" Or you cleaned up before inviting me up" I said pointing a finger at him" as he moved from the bathroom door to my side.

"What are you doing ?" I asked anxiously.

He shot his eye brow up "what do you think I am doing? Grabbing a shirt for you obviously " he said answering his question, as he picked up a shirt from the bed which I was standing very close to.

"Oh!"

He titled his head to one side. "Am not going to rape you or something"

"KUNBI!!! I screamed but blushed at the thought.

"Unless you want me to" he smiled devilish.

" You are stupid!" I laughed as I pushed him out of his room still holding the shirt he had given me.

"So I get pushed out of my own room... perfect"

"Shut up kunbi." I said before slamming the door and locking it. Knowing that kunbi could open the door at anytime.