Energy Dynamics 101 - Lesson #1a

Energy Dynamics 101

LESSON #1a

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY.

"It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it binds the galaxy together." – Obi-Wan Kenobi

I hate to be the one to break this to you but you are living in an insidious simulation. What is worse it isn't the matrix, there are no evil alien robots or even sleazy politicians; you have done this to yourself. Don't feel too bad, I have done this to myself, and so has every person you have ever met, and you are hooked just like the rest of us. It really is strange but the old guy in the desert only has part of the story; because there is really no way from inside for us to know exactly what we are let alone what we actually look like. So, for ease of explanation think of any thinking being as an energy creature which may or may not have volume and mass in the way we understand it.

Everything is connected and you are connected to everything. Now this is because of this cool little effect called Bell Locality, basically, it says that particles such as quarks that play together or are created together continue to connect across space and time. One of the associated phenomena is called you guessed it quantum entanglement. So, everything is connected to everything else through a vast network of entangled particles stretching back to the beginning of time in our reality.

Getting back to what I am at, now this next part is gonna take a bit of thinking and visualizing on your part but I am confident that you can grok it. Stand by the edge of a calm pond or other body of water, and cast a single small stone into the water. Watch how the ripples race across the still surface. Now take several pebbles of similar size and cast one after another watching the ripples in the pond. All of our actions are like the ripples in the pond but three spatial and one dimension of time. When I speak of dimensions here, I am speaking of Length, Width, Depth, and Time. The energy that radiates from us bounces off and interferes with the energies radiating from every other thinking being creating an intricate lace that is the reality that we experience.

So, what is this energy?

Redfield associates it with the appreciation of universal beauty. Many Indian traditions associate it with the energy of the orgasm. Some associate it with music, but in the end, they all agree that when they are "full of it" they feel lighter and more agile. People report being able to think more quickly and understand more. This state called "Flow" by modern psychology feels to be the optimal state of mind to be in. The big issue with flow for most people is that it does not last. When we learn to reach these flow states, we can use them to improve our lives. So being full of energy feels like flow.

The energy I speak of has not been detected except for by one poor scientist back in the 30s and the mundies crucified him for it. Many other inventors have explored the realm of "radiant" healing with varied results depending on who you listen to. Reich called it Orgone and like the Indian thinkers he also associated it with the orgasm.

At this point, we have established that we are surrounded by energy, which flows through us. When we have a surplus of this energy we feel like "a million dollars." This flow enhances physical and mental agility almost as If the person in a flow state is acting at the speed of thought which is on the order of nanoseconds instead of the speed of nerve conduction (16-35ms). There is another side to this.

when the flow state is lost the person can become noticeably depressed and unfulfilled with a life that seems very ordinary and boring. This can get even worse when others are drawing more energy out of you faster than you can bring back in. Victims of this unfortunately common form of psychic vampirism are left scared, twitchy, shaky, and unable to form thoughts eloquently.