Energy Dynamics 101 - Lesson 1b

Lesson #1.5

Basic Methods of Getting Energy

Right now, we are talking energy in general but as you will see there are loads of "flavors" of energy, and the energy you use to do your thing with ALWAYS FLAVORS THE RESULTING MAGICK. For example, say you are using the emotional pumping technique that I will cover later in this lesson and you pump and build an emotion like resentment or hate, no matter how well-meaning what you decide to do with the energy it will always carry that taint until it is dispersed by salt, spell, or invokation.

Now that you have been warned of that pothole in our road to magick let us proceed quickly so that I do not waste your time. You can gain energy by mediating, using objective beauty to "pump" a plant, using emotional pumping to pump yourself, exercise, sex, masturbation, climax denial, or however you manage to move into that Flow state. The "amount" of energy you can draw in is pretty much infinite, but the nervous system of our meat-suits/co-pilots/bodies needs to be gradually exposed especially if you come from a very orthodox religious background or from a very intensely scientific background.

The key, to start with is to first watch.

This is from the Celestine Prophecy and will help you to learn to see basic energy. This is very unlikely to work the first few times so just keep at it. You should eventually be able to see the fields around plants and people. This took me months to get to work reliably, the ability to see what is basically the substance of hopes, dreams, fear, hate, and all of the good and bad things that escaped from Pandora's Box, is a most useful skill and can help doctors diagnose disease, police officers to anticipate the move of a criminal with a gun, be used to subjectively enhance vision, and some people I have met can use it to spot lies and deception. I am far too trusting so my personal lie detector is spotty at best. Just remember it is ok if things don't come naturally or you are just not good at something the way I teach it, I am sure there is another path to a similar path that a cunning person might be able to muster up.

This is another video on seeing the energy.

Mediation

Next, you will learn to begin to feel the Chi/Qi Energy which is just another name for the Orgone or 'Magickal' energies. This quick "mediation" will have you feeling the Chi with your hands and the rudimentary shaping of energy.

The Flame and Void Meditation

Emotional Pumping

The energy that we use to "power" our magick is closely tied to our emotions. The Disciples of Abraham Hicks's Law of Attraction use this technique to unwittingly power their magick. It basically involves practicing being in intense emotional states and collecting a bunch of memories of those states and using that memory to step up to that emotional level quickly. The speaker for the next video is Rich2150x, a disciple of the new age manifestation movement which is akin to what I am teaching like a rifle is to a shotgun. A wizard uses precise visualizations/thoughtforms/spells to make clandestine alterations to local reality; whereas the manifestation movement builds emotional energy focusing on a goal or thing of some kind, kind of like a magickal slot machine. This can also be done in reverse as is the practice of practitioners of the Old Far East like Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Tao, and other arts of Eastern origin. These practitioners clear all emotion from their minds and then fill that void with energy.

Exercise and Sports

The zone we are most familiar with is the one we reach when we are have just the right bike ride, or day at the gym, or night at the game. One can use both sports and exercise to slowly build up your energy. The key to this is to focus on grokking, or completely understand, the Flow State so you can step back into it at whim.

Tantra or using the orgasm and sexual experience as a source of energy.

This is pretty self-explanatory. One uses the act to build up the emotion and energy focusing on the goal, then at the moment of climax release all of that energy into the thoughtform or spell.

How to use an orgasm to enhance manifestation

Sex Magick