Note 09

0 9

In Which She Gets A Completed Doodle

She was walking with River back to her dorm when she headed to the café once again in the afternoon. River, who was curious about why her friend was constantly at the café, decided to follow her. They turned around a familiar corner on the way to the café. River tried to keep up with her Liv's pace but she was still five steps behind.

When she opened the door to the café, the first thing she did was to find the barista and get her notebook. After she received her notebook, she would order something random. This time, she tried their banana loaf.

She took her seat by the window and waited for River to join her. As she took a bite out of the loaf, she fell in love, it was amazing. She opened her notebook, and before she even read what Mr. Engineering student wrote, she left a note regarding the delicious banana bread. The second thing she did was read his note.

Dearest Liv,

I guess I'll bite, let's be friends. So tell me a little about yourself. I'll start. I'm the third person in my family to have the same name, so I stick with a nickname. Your turn.

-Nickel

P.S. I completed the doodle

The first thing that came to her mind was: what could Nickel be a nickname of? When River asked her what she was thinking off, she lied and said it was her upcoming final, not wanting to share Nickel just yet.

Pretending that she was taking notes, she scribbled down some facts about herself. Halfway through university, and she made herself another friend who had a talent for drawing cappuccinos.