Note 14

1 4

In Which He Gets Energy     

Despite the lack of sleep, when he finished his second exam of the day, he headed right to Infinitea. He was tempted to do so earlier during his break but figured it'd be harder to visit Infinitea if he flunked out of university.

Luckily he didn't stop back at his dorm on the way to drop off his bag as he made it just before they were to close for some group event.

Turns out the workers were saw him as one already prepared the notebook and what he guessed to be food Liv bought him.

I think I did fine on the exam, but it could also be one of those, you think you did fine but turns out you failed kind of situations. Two exams back to back? I'm crying for two but since you're reading this I'm hoping you surviving and there's hot chocolate and banana bread for you.

I didn't have the annoying lady but the one of my friends did and when she told me the story she was on the verge of pulling her hair out. I have two more exams left so here's hoping I don't get her.

And I was wondering, do you want to actually meet up? Like in person? I'm starting to run out of paper in this book, sorry not sorry ^^; If you're interested, I'm officially free on these dates.

He circled which date he wanted and with their meet up more or less finalized, he found a new burst of energy to get through the rest of the exam season.