part seven.

-1995- -flashback-

cheryl look birthdays very seriously. especially when it's someone she cares about. and on this particular Saturday, it was her girlfriend vans! she had gotten up at 7am because that's what time her mom left for work, so she didn't have to worry about getting though a window. she could use the door.

bag of gifts in one hand, food in the other. she waited in her car until she saw vans mom leave for sure. once she did, she made her way over to hers.
the door didn't lock, that's the only issue with these trailers.. the doors never lock when they are supposed to. she swung the door open with her foot and tiptoed to vans room.

quitely setting the bag and food down next to her bed, she sat on the foot of it. nudging van awake.
'van?' she said softly. 'van? get up... vanessa!' still whispering and still failing to get her girlfriend awake. she leaned forward and ripped the duvet of off her, waking her up immediately. 'good morning!' she said in a chirpy voice.

'your in my house?' van said sleepily.

'yes i am.'

'why?' van asked, sitting up in her bed.

'well one.. your my girlfriend and you have to deal with it..' she started. 'and two..!' she reached to the floor picking up the bag of gifts and food, 'i'm just so amazing!'

'shut up you didn't!' van asked excitedly.

'yes.. i did.' she responded, while dramatically flipping her hair out of her way.

'you didn't have to!' van explained. cheryl only offered a smile back before saying.

'happy birthday!' quietly while giving her a soft kiss in the forehead.

-1996- -end of flashback-

cheryl was woken up by someone putting some sort of mask on her face. she looked around eyes still hazy from the pill, everyone was screaming. she put her hand behind her seat to feel if natalie is okay, sure enough nat grabs her hand back.

with her free hand she opens the window mext to her to see trees flying past. the plane was going down. fast.

in a panicking state she searches for her seat near and clips it in, not like that will do much if they do crash. once she had done that she looked beside her for allie who was passed out next to frightened javi.
the last thing she saw was the back of the seat in front of her smashing against her face before it all went black..

———————————————————

she had opened her eyes to the sound of crying, screaming, and a hot liquid flowing from her nose into her mask. one she's aware of where she is, she looks around for someone, anyone. nat? allie? van?
panic eased in when she looks to the row next to her and sees allie and javi are gone. they made it out.

she unclipped the belt and tried to stand up, gripping the seat in frond of her, which was now covered in her blood, for support. her hearing was still muffled but she heard voices and followed them. being careful not to step on any bodies that where left on the floor she found an exit and stumbled out, collapsing into the mud before her. she looked around at the wreckage to see the plane had literally split in half. standing up looking for someone anyone that wasn't dead or dying, while stumbling around the plane she found javi. 'javi!' she part yelled part coughed on her blood. 'where's allie? have you seen allie?' she pleaded to the boy and waited for a response. it never came. she had let him go and started to walk around looking for her sister.

'allie?!' she sobbed, praying she would be okay. 'ALLISON?!' she shouted once more. before she heard a voice calling her name behind her, looking behind her hoping to see her little sister again.