part nine.

-1996-

the girls finally made it up the steep hill, figuring out that the shine coming from up there was a cabin. cheryl and a few others ran up to the front and started knocking on the door and windows. 'hello?!' cheryl yelled. the others attempted to call out aswell but nothing. allie, poking her face through the window, calls out.

'guys! no one's home!' she shouted.

'are you sure?' taissa asked.

'i'm looking through right now and i don't see anyone! yes tai i'm sure.' allison shouted back. van started walking across to the door, grabbing the handle. somthing was blocking the door. she shook the handle more aggressively before giving up.

'somethings in the way.' she told cheryl, as she moved her out of the way. before kicking the door wide open, and moving whatever was blocking it in doing so. 'damn,' she muttered at her girlfriend as the girls ushered in through the door.

as the girls searched the house for somthing useful laura lee spoke up. 'maybe.. whoever lives here went for a walk?'

cheryl scoffed. 'yeah, 4 years ago.' turning back to van to see what she had found. 

'don't worry guys!' she started, slamming a pile of papers onto the table. admitting a cloud of dust to form in the air. 'we may be stuck in the middle of no where.. but hey! atleast there's porn.' holding up a magazine with blonde women on it. the happiest cheryl has seen van since the crash was when she was looking at a women's ass. she was not shocked. 'cherry!' she whispered getting her girlfriends attention. 'this one looks like you.' giggling at her statement, cheryl just kicked her under the table.
mari held up one of the magazines with a man on it and called travis over.

'flex! he looks like you!' some of the girls at the table snorted at her discovery. she wasn't wrong. 

'aw, it's a shame none of you look like her.' he said while pointing at one of the models on the front cover.

'ha. funny.' van said in a monotone voice. cheryl scoffed.

'you wish.' glaring at him, 'don't you guys love this shit?' she asked.

'oh no, we hate it. you can't even tell what her favourite book is.' he sarcastically replied, picking up one of the books and walking back outside.

'gross..' van said still flicking through the pages giggling whenever she found a women, showing cheryl. 'how the fuck is she bending like that?!' van exclaimed.

'i don't know, man,' cheryl replied trying to mimic what the hot blonde on the cover was doing with her back, making van uncontrollably laugh.

'ha. jackpot!' jackie said walking into what seemed to be some sort of pantry and picking up an unlabelled van off something.

'hey! jackie this isn't your personal buffet!' cheryl called over to jackie, who was now walking out of the room with the can. upon opening it, she quickly drops it on the floor. showing whatever was in that can had been moulding for years. 'gross!'

'this is why we should have stayed on the plane!' jackie snapped at the girls in the room.

'well we didn't. so this is helping how exactly?' van shut the taylor girl up pretty quick.

'this is a fucking nightmare..' jackie muttered while storming out of the cabin. cheryl went to go follow her out when she saw lottie, standing by the tree line not coming in the cabin.