💛Prologue💙

(Thirteen years ago)
"Burn it." Megatron ordered as he put a metal beam over the door of a small wooden shack.
"What?" Dreadwing asked seeming stunned by this order.
"Until it smolders,traitors need to be made examples of." Megatron said as he handed Dreadwing a torch.
Dreadwing looked at the torch and the flames emitting from it.
Dreadwing knew he had made a mistake the day he fell in love with a human woman and had children,but he never thought it'd come to this.
Never knew it could go this wrong.
"Sir last I recall you did not train me to murder the innocent." Dreadwing stated with a glare.
"But I did train you to follow orders." Megatron snarled,with a glare of his own.
I can't..I can't do this! Dreadwing thought as he slammed the torch down and put the flame out with his foot.
"Insolent coward!" Megatron snarled as he motioned for Soundwave who approached and lit the small shack on fire.
Dreadwing's eyes widened in pure horror as he began to hear his wife scream and his infant children crying from inside.
Dreadwing then quickly headed into the burning building hoping to find his wife and children.
"Heather! Heather!" Dreadwing yelled looking for his wife before he saw his daughter and sons laying in there crib,crying.
Dreadwing,on impulse grabbed the triplets in his arms and quickly made his way out of the fire.
Dreadwing looked over at the shack,planning to go back to his wife before it..collapsed.
Dreadwing flinched slightly before he looked back at his children and held them close to his chest.
"You're safe.. you're safe..daddy's here...sh..shh.." Dreadwing mumbled before he looked up and saw Megatron.
"Kill them." Megatron ordered.
Dreadwing shook his head.
"My liege please!" Dreadwing pleaded.
"Now!" Megatron snarled.
Dreadwing pulled his kids close to his chest and shook his head.
"I can't." Dreadwing stated.
"My liege please..give me another chance." Dreadwing pleaded.
Megatron's eyes narrowed as he seemed to be thinking,Dreadwing hoping and pleading that Megatron would agree.
Please..I need them. Dreadwing thought before Megatron nodded.
"One more chance." Megatron snarled.
Dreadwing gave a nod of respect.
"Thank you my liege." Dreadwing stated.
"But if you fail me again,or betray me again,you and you're children will die. Understood?" Megatron asked.
Dreadwing sighed and reluctantly nodded.
"I..understand." Dreadwing stated.
"Now let's go." Megatron ordered his army as Dreadwing followed behind them feeling guilty and ashamed for being unable to do anything to save his wife even if he had been able to save his children. 

-End of chapter.